What game are you playing right now?

I am playing Mini World Block Art for PC. Nice game graphics simple gameplay but very attractive to players

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently I am playing Pub G game that is addicted to me more, but trying to spend little time because of ongoing business. My longest duration on this game was more than 1 and half hour and killed to 30 strangers.

Modern warfare, will definately be grinding out the battle pass just to get the new ghost operator skin.

It doesn't matter what platform. Also, what is your progress? Why are you playing? Are you ambitious to win more than usual?

Myself, I still need to get a TV for my Nintendo Wii. Well, actually I want to get a used Wii U.
Not playjng anything rn but we just released our game on kickstarter put a lot of time into it so we would appreciate it if you guys check it out.
The Dragon's Lair, via @Kickstarter

I am currently playing Escape Room Games. These Escape Rooms take you on experiences only seen in games & movies, let you live a life of fantasy & adventure. Escape Rooms are designed for those, who love solving mysteries, finding clues and feeling the thrill of an adventure.

We are currently playing:
Uri: "Crash Nitro Fueled"
Julien: "What remains of edith finch" and ending "Super Smash Bros: Ultimate"
Jonathan: "Gris"
Joan: "DEEXIT" (testing it XD), "The Legend of Zelda: BotW"
Beatriz: "God of War 4" and "Children of Morta"

It doesn't matter what platform. Also, what is your progress? Why are you playing? Are you ambitious to win more than usual?

Myself, I still need to get a TV for my Nintendo Wii. Well, actually I want to get a used Wii U.

PUBG, Yeah.

Am I boring if I say I'm currently playing Pocket Build on iOS? I love building/simulation games and Pocket Build's graphics are insane. Did I mention they have dragons?

If we're talking real games, I play GTA from time to time. I enjoy moving around the map in my yacht; I've surprisingly got pretty far in this game and I don't normally play games enough to rank up!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back