What game are you playing right now?

Just playing "Heroes of the Storm". It seems like a good game.

Im playing LoL now, as a ryze. Really want a triumphant skin.

Last edited by a moderator:
League of Legends. Fizz is my thing these days.

I've been playing Luigi's Mansion 3 on my Nintendo Switch since I received the game for Christmas. I'm not sure how of how far I've made it through the game. I've just been playing and not really paying attention to how far I've made it through. I've been enjoying the game so far though.

Formerly some Steam games that I've taken a break from. As of right this second, I'm playing some COD Mobile.

Armored Warfare. Got almost 8 million credits now. :D

I started Witcher 3 Wild Hunt and i just can't believe what i missed out the last years...

I'm playing Fortnite, it has nice graphics and lots of interesting skills. Many new game modes

Last edited by a moderator:
I played apex legends. Currently most of the team mates seems like bots and it can get difficult. But overall they improved.

Dragon Quest Builders 2.
I bought about 8 games in the digital sale and bought the above game from Amazon in time for my week off.
Well I'm in the last couple of days of my time off and played nothing but DQB2!! It's always oh I'll just do one more little quest which turns into completing the whole island! So addictive.

Also sort of started Pokémon Sword, played a little more of that last night when I heard Pokémon home was live so at the start of the game instead of just the starter Pokémon I have myself a Pikachu and a Squirtle too.

Bouncing between Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (video below), and Death Stranding.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back