What game are you playing right now?

It doesn't matter what platform. Also, what is your progress? Why are you playing? Are you ambitious to win more than usual?

Myself, I still need to get a TV for my Nintendo Wii. Well, actually I want to get a used Wii U.

Been playing this a lot and it's pretty great. Interesting in playing, you can get extra points by starting with a shared link.

Enter my invitation code 5AL8XE to receive your rewards! Call of Duty Mobile | Home

Played Mobile Legends. Specially the granger hero. I livestreamed it on facebook. It was soundless but played it any way.

It doesn't matter what platform. Also, what is your progress? Why are you playing? Are you ambitious to win more than usual?

Myself, I still need to get a TV for my Nintendo Wii. Well, actually I want to get a used Wii U.
im playing Pokemon sword on my switch im almost done the game love this game, im playing because i have been playing Pokemon since i had my game boy color which was in 1999 :) and i got a few games im playing on my ps4 as well

HL2 demo. I'm carefully checking every corner of it, every texture, every model...finding things I didn't notice before.

Wild Terra Online (Free to play) a massively multiplayer life simulator in a fully player-driven medieval world. You can do a lot of things like agriculture, animal husbandry, cooking, viewing, smithing. There are a lot of resources to gather and recipes to learn. Craft a lot of weapons and armos, enchancements. Exploring and build a LOT of structures. No require much graphics is really cool game.

Also playing Wild Terra 2 Online: New Lands. Actually in alpha stage of development. Is an updated versions of WT1 made by Unity. With high performance on graphics, actiones, can do much more. Can find more info about those great games in Steam. Give them a try.

Not sure about the terra but playing a lot of PUBG lately. It's fun too.

I heard about league of legends Wild Rift coming soon on mobile but it's pity it wont be before Halloween. I hope they hurry and start beta releases soon.

Been moving around a lot lately in the games that I'm playing - I've just moved house so I've got my PC set up upstairs and my XBOX downstairs so been switching between a combo of PUBG/L4D2 on the PC and FIFA 20/Sniper Elite 4 on the XBOX - Good fun to be easily able to swap between the two now but I've been heavily leaning towards L4D2 recently.

I haven't had as much time for gaming recently as I'd like, but I rotate between Pokemon Sword on the Switch and GTA 5 on the Xbox or PC depending on whether I want to play with mods or without. I have a backlog of games that's getting a bit ridiculous, but they're mostly games of epic length, so need to wait until I have actual free time in my life before I can play them.

I haven't had as much time for gaming recently as I'd like, but I rotate between Pokemon Sword on the Switch and GTA 5 on the Xbox or PC depending on whether I want to play with mods or without. I have a backlog of games that's getting a bit ridiculous, but they're mostly games of epic length, so need to wait until I have actual free time in my life before I can play them.

Yeah this is a real issue I'm facing right now haha. I've got loads of games just sitting on the back burner but I'm just playing quick and easy games because I've only got a finite amount of time to actually enjoy a session. Waiting for my partner to go on holiday so I can just slob about for a week and finish loads of games lol. Which ones have you got on your list PG?

Yeah this is a real issue I'm facing right now haha. I've got loads of games just sitting on the back burner but I'm just playing quick and easy games because I've only got a finite amount of time to actually enjoy a session. Waiting for my partner to go on holiday so I can just slob about for a week and finish loads of games lol. Which ones have you got on your list PG?
It's quite an epic one, but some of the ones I'm looking forward to actually getting into include:

Killer Queen Black (Switch)
Borderlands 3 (Xbox One)
Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4) -- yeah, games from back then still waiting to be played!
Wolfenstein II (Xbox One)
Gears 5 (Xbox One)
Days Gone (PS4)
...and so, so many more. And that doesn't even include my Steam backlog!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back