What game are you playing right now?

Well, currently I'm kind of going through my backlog and just trying things out for the most part, though, I tried out, Child of Light, for the first time last night, and I think I may play it through before moving on. I didn't know anything about the game, I head it was good, and it looks pretty, and it appears to be a platfomer.

And, it is pretty, and it is a puzzle platfomer, but it's also has turned based JRPG style combat. I was not aware of that aspect of the game, and it was a real curve ball.

Trashpanda

Well, currently I'm kind of going through my backlog and just trying things out for the most part, though, I tried out, Child of Light, for the first time last night, and I think I may play it through before moving on. I didn't know anything about the game, I head it was good, and it looks pretty, and it appears to be a platfomer.

And, it is pretty, and it is a puzzle platfomer, but it's also has turned based JRPG style combat. I was not aware of that aspect of the game, and it was a real curve ball.

Just added to my Steam wishlist; hadn't heard of it before.

Weirdly, I've been playing the Pokemon Trading Card Game for Gameboy, because I got a serious nostalgia itch to bust out my old cards and run a few games, but I gave them all to my nephew a few years ago. I'm a bit dissapointed there don't seem to be reproduction decks (Blackout, Brushfire, Overgrowth, and Zap! ) available anywhere online, cause I really don't feel like playing £70 for a freaking deck of cards :mad:

MicroNort

Played The Surge a bit more and understand a bit more about the character and upgrades. I think I've now explored all of the first area and managed to beat the enemy that was giving me a hard time. Have now met the first boss and realised I probably should have quit when I thought it was hard previously.....

Turbo

I'm playing a mix of ghost recon breakpoint and new gundam breaker there good but I'd rather they made a new dynasty warriors gundam or a sequal to federation vs zeon

Skye

Completely ignoring the games I purchased from the recent Steam sale, i've been playing a ton of Conquerors Blade, It's surprisingly addictive.

Gamerous77

I hate to admit it but I am playing Skyrim SE just because of the Modding there.
I stopped playing Wow because it is so boringly just a Rep-grind now.
When my teenager goes to college I will cancel the Wow sub for sure.

Looking forward to Playing Cyber-punk 2077 as it hopefully sets a new standard in the gaming AAA and stops the Gaming factory output of crappy AAA games.
I join this site because of Angry Joe ban for reviewing LOU2 and your site doesn't ban ppl?

22_22

The game I am playing right now is Football Manager 2020 as it allows me to control my team and guide them to great heights. I finally bought it a few weeks ago at a discounted price, as the game has been out for a while. I have taken control of Shrewsbury Team and my aim is to guide them into the Premier League, which will be some accomplishment if I can achieve it. Right now I am only halfway through my first season in League One but the first promotion is looking likely so far.

Turbo

Finished blind men for a pound Icouple of quid I can't grumble it's a okay visual novel and an easy platinum I have started Battlefield v it's okay but I prefer call of duty which is surprising as I have always enjoyed the sp campaigns of Battlefield but this one so far feels a bit lame the only one I have enjoyed so far is playing as the German tank commander. Blind men gets a 6 out of ten and Battlefield gets a 6.5 because of the tank section if the rest of the game was like that it would be an 8 or nine

Empire

Bf2 then before that was GTA online just to spine the wheel, taken 20mins worth of loading to get to it. Then Scrap mechanic most of the day

Griffin

I just finished Vertigo remastered, Its a VR game orignally released in 2016 got updated with a lot of QoL stuff, its pretty great like a mix of Half-life 1 and Portal

Meicyn

Playing a lot of Red Dead Online. Between that and Elite Dangerous, been focused on unscripted sandbox games lately. The simulations are relaxing for some reason that I cannot effectively explain.

Ash

Playing a lot of Red Dead Online. Between that and Elite Dangerous, been focused on unscripted sandbox games lately. The simulations are relaxing for some reason that I cannot effectively explain.
I used to play a lot of Red Dead Online but haven't done so for a while now. I know they have done a big update now but I can't just get back into it. It had a lot of potential but Rockstar messed it up imo

Gmorning

After finishing The Witcher, I decided to come back to the classing Skyrim (I have SE) and I am enjoying it. It has beef many years since I played Skyrim. One of my favorite games ever.

Trashpanda

I decided to come back to the classing Skyrim (I have SE) and I am enjoying it. It has beef many years since I played Skyrim.

Same here. Hadn't played skyrim in maybe 8 years,cause I prefered Oblivion, but, giving it another go, it's gotten its hooks in me once again

Turbo

I just finished my final playthrough of arcade spirits. It's a unique visual novel different from a lot I have played and even has a guide to setting up a mame arcade cabinet. Overall I'd give it a solid 7.5 out of ten. I'm still playing fallout shelter and subnautica and I'm thinking of starting the 25th ward

FaceHugger

Marvel's The Avengers on PS4 Pro, 4K mode. It's OK. It needs some polish on simple traversal and targeting, and the load times can be brutal. This sounds weird to say / type, but sometimes the gamey parts get in the way of the fun. I'd rate the story, characters and acting, and immersion a 8.5 / 10, but the gameplay itself only a 6.5 / 10.

It's in a weird place. Personally I think they should have delayed it a month to polish it up, but it's perfectly fine for some action fun.

Marvel's The Avengers on PS4 Pro, 4K mode. It's OK. It needs some polish on simple traversal and targeting, and the load times can be brutal. This sounds weird to say / type, but sometimes the gamey parts get in the way of the fun. I'd rate the story, characters and acting, and immersion a 8.5 / 10, but the gameplay itself only a 6.5 / 10.

It's in a weird place. Personally I think they should have delayed it a month to polish it up, but it's perfectly fine for some action fun.
I was playing this last week, but I got kinda bored with it quick. I don't know if I even care to finish the campaign. It also seems severely flawed if they wanted this to be a live service game. It's already failed in that regard because I couldn't get into a match at all on PS4 Pro. We're talking less than a week after release, and we're already at a point where you can't find matches? Yeah, not a good sign.

BigPete7978

Founder of The Goat House
Verified
Just finished The Avengers campaign, so now working through the remaining Skyrim achievements I have left (currently 2) on Xbox One. Then I will return to Avengers.

Turbo

Been playing grid (2020) I'm really enjoying it so far even if it's a bit easy for some of the races and stupidly hard on others. I have been thinking of going for the plat but I don't fancy grinding out the around the world trophy as I can't see me getting enough millage without grinding for days if there were more endurance cars I could justify it a bit more but not with what's on offer so far I'm about 20%done on career mode but I'd give it a solid 8.4 out of ten

cutter

Just finished The Avengers campaign, so now working through the remaining Skyrim achievements I have left (currently 2) on Xbox One. Then I will return to Avengers.

I really should go back and achievement hunt Skyrim and Oblivion. Right now I have both a little above 50%. Was it worht it to 100%?

FaceHugger

I picked up Trails of Cold Steel 3 for PS4, but I've had a head cold with a headache and can't concentrate well enough for a turn-based JRPG right now (I played the intro, there's a lot of moving parts it seems). So now I installed the special edition of good old Skyrim and am traveling that old world, getting into trouble.

Turbo

I have just finished grid and I'm now playing a bit of project cars 3 before deciding what to start next I may go back periodically and work on the last two trophys but I think there could be a lot of grinding

Turbo

I have finished two more games on my week of last of us part 2 it's a great game and i really enjoyed it even with some of the niggles I had. I will give it another playthrough one day. I also finished real hero's firefighters wich was another solid game and a real hidden gem wich I would highly recommend if you like cheesy b movies it is a budget game but we'll worth it.

Top Bottom