Video Game What game are you best at?

marteebe

Just like the topic says really in this one! What do you feel is the game you have the most deep connection with? The game where you know everything about everything and can dominate all those opponents who stand in your way? For me, the game that I feel the 'best' at is Call of Duty World at War - I used to be a bit of a beast on that game but the game where I have the most knowledge with is probably GTA San Andreas. I could more than likely tell you a lot about that game!

What about you lot?

Nova

For me that has to be the tower defense games. It seems like lot more fun to play most of the tower defense games and MOBA in some of the context. That's what I have noticed.

Nova

Yes graphics improved a lot after the doom series. I have had some fun while working on some of the games like the duke nukem too. I think lot of those games had some decent graphics there.

TopSilver

I seem to be discovering I have a natural gift at Super Smash Bros ultimate. I'm also not that bad at Call of Duty, if the game is played fairly. I used to be a beast at Halo as well but haven't played it in a while. Going to very much enjoy playing Halo Infinite when it releases