What don't you like about gaming?

Alexander.

Trophies
What is one component about PC gaming that you detest? Pick a couple of viewpoints and no more and clarify your reasons why. PC Games are exceptionally exorbitant and it takes up excessively of my time.

I guess it would be the physical effects of long hours of gameplay. It's much more physically demanding than using your phone. Especially, when you're sitting in a certain position.

That's why I make sure to take a break every once in a while. It's easy to lose track of time when playing games using PC.

I think when creators of the game fill the players with false hopes by delivering a game well below expectations, haha! This frustrates me a lot (specially if it's a game I've been following the production process for a long time).

Please, respect the buyers of yours games. Give us great games because you depend on our money to have a job, haha!

The thin i don't like about gaming are some disrespectful players that who are always flaming and swearing.

The thin i don't like about gaming are some disrespectful players that who are always flaming and swearing.

This is true. It kills the very reason why we are playing games. We are playing games to enjoy and have fun but whenever I encounter these kinds of players I loose interest on keep playing. I'd rather do other things which is more enjoyable than dealing with them. If it is the game itself, I think it is the time that it consumes which I don't like much.

I think a lot of games are nothing but rehash. And it kind of makes things a bit boring. And we end up paying a lot more money into the gaming. That is something I am hating lately. I don't see much value in many games. And so I am currently being extremely niche specific when it comes to gaming.

I dislike that I can never really find the perfect game, and when I want to have something changed it's impossible to impact on the company.

It has to be microtransactions for me. Games are slowing getting worse in terms of microtransactions in games although it seems that some countries are starting to take action against this so it should be better in the future. One good example of this is Belgium and EA. They've ended up having to remove packs from FIFA because of the new laws. The only game that I don't mind it is in Fortnite where they only sell skins and cosmetics which don't affect gameplay at all.

I personally don't find much value in playing every game out there. I am getting pretty much picky about my usage of the games. And I tend to prefer that there are some games which in my interest to be played. I know there are folks who are kind of mixed on this. But lets just agree that not every trendy and hyped game is good.

Gaming takes me into the world of make-believe. Its similar to how you take a kid to Disney Land and they see all their fantasies coming to life. Normally, gaming appeals to my creative side and helps me to relax and see the world from a different perspective. I believe all of us need those moments in the world of fantasy.

What is one component about PC gaming that you detest? Pick a couple of viewpoints and no more and clarify your reasons why. PC Games are exceptionally exorbitant and it takes up excessively of my time.
My biggest complaint about PC gaming has less to do with technical aspects, and more to do with the ideology of the gaming industry. Many games have a "grind" element to them. For those who have never heard of the word "grind," it refers to performing repetitive tasks in games usually over hours to gain progress. This is very inconsiderate of the game developers. I've seen it lead to strong addictions.

As technology allows for greater artificial intelligence, we can expect games to become more and more complex. But that doesn't mean, the game developers should try to get people addicted to games. I think Rockstar is particularly guilty of this with GTA Online. They profit from players playing long hours, performing repetitive tasks, and also purchasing their shark cards.

What I don't like in gaming is when I encounter some players who are not that patient in playing like they will say words to the co players that is not good. They may forget that it was just a game and no enough reason to give bad words to the co players.

What I don't like about gaming is those players who badmouths his or her fellow players. I just don't like the attitude they are giving because it seems like they forgot that it was just a game and they have no sense of sportsmanship and respect.

I dislike cheaters, I hate when a player cheat and he thinks he is the best and brags about its winning. Don't understand me wrong I know to lose in a decent way but I don't like people who steal and brag about their success.

The only thing I do not like about games is the violent contents in the game. I do not like to play games that are violent in nature. I also do not like to play games with sexual contents.

One thing that I don't like about gaming is the fact that it steals my time. Even though I already know the consequences, I still can't help but be addicted to it. Games are fun, but it takes away my chances of doing more things. Anyway, I am still trying my best to balance my time.

Board and card games like chess, poker, monopoly and etc. Its very boring for me. I also do not like the word games, Yes, it can be a past time but at the same time its a waste of time.

The only thing I do not like about games is the violent contents in the game. I do not like to play games that are violent in nature. I also do not like to play games with sexual contents.
Not exactly. Violence is hardly be of any damage. I think the real issue about the gaming is the addiction. That is going to cost more issues in case of the gaming or internet.

PC Games are exceptionally exorbitant and it takes up excessively of my time.

That would seem to be my problem also. However, that's the whole point of many of them. I mean, they wouldn't be fun otherwise!

Anyway, though, for long games, though, it's important to take breaks - exercise, rest, rest for eyes - because gaming can be bad for health.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back