What do you want to see in the next Pokemon game?

Rayquaza

Newcomer
Trophies
We're getting a new Pokemon game in 2019 for the Nintendo Switch. What do you want to see in it?

I'd love to see just a classic Pokémon game with modern-ish RPG graphics..

That'd be pretty slick.

if they can feature Joyfreak forum as the support forum that would be great too lol

I'd love for a remake of old classics like Pokemon Gold and Silver for the Switch. I used to love the aspect of pokemon affection way back when, and how you could increase it by keeping a pokemon with you, as well as using items on them and giving them haircuts and whatnot. It'll be interesting to see how they implement certain HMs and what they'll do to keep people on their toes.

I wouldn't mind a new region, though. Alola was great, but it seemed a little too easy in my opinion.

I would love to see Ash, Brock, and Misty together again in a new adventure. Man, I miss them and all those classic pokemon.

What makes a game to be a great game is the level of its graphics and in game features. This is what I'm looking forward in the next batch of this Pokémon game.

Character creation, a longer post game and a true challenge like Necozma.

Character creation, a longer post game and a true challenge like Necozma.

Exactly. This would be another great addition to the game. When there are more characters to play in the game, it definitely makes it a bit more fun and satisfying.

This is actually a very good suggestion mate.

I would really love to see an online pokemon game, like PWO (if anyone played). As a matter of fact, perhaps a remake of it.

I would really love to see an online pokemon game, like PWO (if anyone played). As a matter of fact, perhaps a remake of it.

Online version of the Pokémon game? I haven't really considered this in the past but it would be a great idea if it can be made possible.

As a true fan of the game (by the way, I've been a fan since the cartoon animation started on TV) I would like to see a more neat treatment with regard to the graphic aspect (something more sophisticated).

I would also would like to see a more interesting story (a more eye-catching plot that held more attention and not just battles and more battles around) and more options of new Pokémons to choose.

This would make me very happy! :)

I would love to see amazing graphics, one that catches attention. Challenging games and classical Pokemons. More battle fights that makes more sense rather than just fight and fight then win.

Exactly. This would be another great addition to the game. When there are more characters to play in the game, it definitely makes it a bit more fun and satisfying.

This is actually a very good suggestion mate.
Yeah, it would also be a treat to battle other champions and gym leaders from other reasons. As well as have a legit and non-event way to finally catch mew and arceus...

Online version of the Pokémon game? I haven't really considered this in the past but it would be a great idea if it can be made possible.

Oh wow! This sounds fun! I would love for them to come up with an online version of the game. (y)

I think they need to come up with better gameplay. I am tired of same old tournament and stuff. I think they need to make something like fortnite into their story. So that pokemon battles would be interesting. Because same old catch pokemon and use it in the tournament is getting boring. And not much fun anymore.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back