What do you think of Christmas fireworks?

Jedi

Trophies
Do you think it's necessary to celebrate with Christmas fireworks? I mean not everybody celebrates it and I can imagine pet dogs and cats are freaking out this season due to the fireworks! What do you think?

I don't celebrate Christmas at all. hehehe I don't like fireworks since getting an eye injury from them a long time ago.

I've never heard or seen anyone light fireworks at Christmas, I think they are saved for new years.

One new years, a long time ago, some people shot off fireworks across the street and I thought it was gun fire. Course I was baked at the time, so.... hehehehe

One new years, a long time ago, some people shot off fireworks across the street and I thought it was gun fire. Course I was baked at the time, so.... hehehehe

hopefully you didn't do anything reckless since you were high :p

I see money going up in flames.

It's true though, isn't it?

I don't think I've ever heard fireworks going off for Christmas in the UK. Would be a bit weird especially since its always cold and gloomy.

I don't think I've ever heard fireworks going off for Christmas in the UK. Would be a bit weird especially since its always cold and gloomy.
Where as Guy Fawkes is warm and bright?

Do you think it's necessary to celebrate with Christmas fireworks? I mean not everybody celebrates it and I can imagine pet dogs and cats are freaking out this season due to the fireworks! What do you think?
As for the fireworks, I can say that it certainly creates an additional feeling of celebration. This is an unforgettable experience especially for children! I had a situation on the last New Year, I was stuck on a business trip for the New Year holidays, there was a confusion with bank cards and gifts to relatives were paid on time and came two weeks after the holidays. At that moment, I urgently needed to do something and thank God that I have a bitcoin wallet with the amount I need in my account. I called the fireworks company and ordered the fireworks, which I paid for with bitcoin. Therefore, I believe that fireworks are salvation and joy at the right time!).

The Christmas market in Edinburgh has been cancelled this year, thanks to the dreaded 'Rona' messing up everything.

?

I don’t think it’s necessary, meaning I have never done it personally, but to each their own. If that is how someone celebrates their holidays just make sure they are good fireworks so I can enjoy with a #DrinkInHand :p

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back