Discussion What do you think about the Tesla cars?

DudeThatsErin

Newcomer
Trophies
I hope to get a Model Y within the next few years. I can't wait for it.

What do you guys think?

I dont think I am going to buy one. Its not worth buying in my country because traffic regulations are not clearly followed and the system is not yet perfected.

Even in the face of perfection, I am vary of the driverless technology they use.

I dont think I am going to buy one. Its not worth buying in my country because traffic regulations are not clearly followed and the system is not yet perfected.

Even in the face of perfection, I am vary of the driverless technology they use.
I get that. My husband and I were wary about it at first as well. It is actually pretty cool what they are doing. I can't wait to see what they do in the future.

Though if regulations aren't followed, that could be very scary for self-driving. Anyone could call anything self-driving and so many accidents would occur.

I'm a bit anti-electric cars. I don't see them as the future or the real way forward. Hybrid options, maybe, but I'm waiting for the Hydrogen cell cars to get perfected. The FCX Clarity was a decent idea -- it drove like a car, it fueled very similarly to a car (no hour long wait for a battery to charge), and it looked very much like your average car. Refine that technology and boom, a near seamless transition for everyone.

Buy a Tesla and you've got, what? 10 years before the batteries are so worn down it won't hold a charge anymore...and how much is that going to cost to replace? Likely the cost of another Tesla, so we'll soon have scrapyards full of dead Teslas, like the laptops that preceded them...no thanks.

Never driven one so I really can't say, but I have heard a few good things about it.

Whether you look at it as a performance car, a luxury sedan, or an electric vehicle, the Tesla Model S is an excellent choice among luxury hybrid and electric cars. It has nearly instantaneous acceleration and superb handling, as well as an excellent driving range of up to 400 miles

Haven't got one and don't plan to get one for a while but they do look nice. Not a huge fan of the interior though because of its simplicity. It just looks a bit weird when you're used to cars having so much in the dashboard.

I want a larger SUV from them, not sure those exist. I actually don’t know all the models they have, but some of the cars looks pretty damn cool.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back