Discussion What do you make of VR horror games?

Izzy

Newcomer
Trophies
One of my favorite video games as of late is Phasmophobia which is a horror based ghost hunting game. I have not tried it in VR yet. That being said, I've recently found out that there is a VR suit that allows you to "feel" things in the game, like when the ghosts touch you. In my personal opinion, that's just too much for me. I'm not sure if I can handle that. How do you guys feel about VR in Horror games? Would you try something like a VR suit that allows you to feel ghosts to touch you in Phasmophobia?

I didn't have a great experience with VR and honestly I would never play a horror game either. Combine them both and it wouldn't end well lol

I've honestly never really tried VR to it's full potential - every time I've put on a headset so far I've developed either a headache or motion sickness style symptoms. I've tried different headsets, different games etc. and it always appears. It's annoying as hell as I love the idea of VR and what we can do with it. Immersing myself in something like a VR horror would be amazing. How does this VR suit work - if you know - Izzy? Sounds really interesting. I know there is a sort of 'treadmill' style thing that allows you to simulate walking in VR. It's all really fantastic tech.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back