What do other players do that you just can't stand?

Gopnik

Trophies
What annoying things that people in online or multiplayer video games do that you just can't stand? Do you try to tell them to stop, go away or you just find a new lobby/server? Overall, how do you deal with that type of people whose aim is just to ruin normal players' fun?

I hate when somebody is just trolling - for an example: in GTA V you just want to make some money selling some stock from your businesses but then a griefer comes in and destroys your product and he earn nothing for that. You have spent hours of time if not days trying to collect that stuff just to make a little income to buy cool stuff. Also, cheaters are the most annoying ones, they just totally ruin the game.

Trolling is definitely top of the list for me, and I'm sure many other people lol. I encounter it a lot when I play Left 4 Dead 2 or PUBG. On L4D2 I get fools who either shoot me down just for the fun of it or shoot that gas station on No Mercy so that I get blown to smithereens. The worst is when they speed-run and set off hoards so that we have to deal with them lol.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back