What do guys think of girl gamers? We are NOT a myth, nor super rare!

I have checked a couple of girl gaming channels on youtube and I found them cool. Interestingly, I found them better communicators compared to boys. I hate when boys use swearr words too frequently.

When I play games I don’t usually reveal my gender because I know I’ll get treated differently and I try to avoid that. Although, sometimes others eventually work out I’m a girl because of the way I play or communicate. Guys do treat girl gamers differently to guy gamers and we get special treatment for being girls. I think this is just wrong.

When I play games I don’t usually reveal my gender because I know I’ll get treated differently and I try to avoid that. Although, sometimes others eventually work out I’m a girl because of the way I play or communicate. Guys do treat girl gamers differently to guy gamers and we get special treatment for being girls. I think this is just wrong.
This is sad but very true.
Sucks that it has to be that way, each and every person has a brain yet somehow not everyone uses it!

Very, very true. Anyone can hold a controller or a mouse and keyboard and be good at games, gender should never matter.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back