Question What course(s) would you like to take?

Lord Saru

Newcomer
Trophies
There are infinitesimal courses we all like to take, either to earn degrees or to do it simply because we love it.

I have these in mind.

Flying lessons: I love to fly. Infact I was at that point of pursing it seriously. But after I came to know that you need really good score in physics, I dropped that.

Constitutional law and international relations: Its one thing that I am seriously thinking of pursuing in the post COVID19 era.

Hotel management and cuilinary science: Come on,who wouldnt love a chef at home?

What are yours?

cooking or I.T again :) I like to get my mind refreshed again.

I wouldn't mind taking a cooking one, learning to cook more food is never a bad thing.

I wouldn't mind taking a cooking one, learning to cook more food is never a bad thing.
Simple online classes can be done from home or even reading a book. But not the same as going to a real kitchen though with a chief by your side.

I would love a cooking one actually. I'm not the worst in the kitchen but I really need to learn to make some new things and probably some basics as well.

I've taken a lot of courses, usually dealing with psychology and counseling, but there are always new ones coming along I'm excited to take. But outside of that realm, I'd be interested in taking some cooking/baking classes. I love doing both, but could be better at them, I"m sure. I'd also be interested in taking another photography course or even a creative writing course.

Naturopath courses, herbal, alternative. Nature, environment if ever applicable.

I studied PoliSci with the idea of going into law. I was thinking of doing either constitutional law, family law, or probate. Probably 2 of the 3. But, I didn't end up finishing my PoliSci degree, and never went on to law school. I learned a lot more about philosophy than I ever did about political science.

Coming from a background in IT; I would highly reccommend anyone who wants to pursue this career, do not even bother taking formal classes. Nearly everything I was taught in college about Information Technology, was either a free online resource, or something that could be learnt on Udemy for 15$ compared to 700$+ per course in college

Not to mention you can get Industry level certifcations just by studying at home(Udemy, Youtube, CBTNuggets). If you are looking for your first IT job, I would reccommend looking into the A+ certifcation through CompTIA. Other industry level certifcations would be, CCNA/CCNP/CCIE, MCSA, Security +, Linux+ just to name a few!

I would be interested in taking a course on self sustainable growing/cooking :)

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back