What classic game remakes are there?

Lämmchen

Newcomer
Trophies
What game from the past would you love to see revamped for today's type of playing on modern systems? Please don't say Telstar!

Along those same lines would you like to see an arcade pinball type game from the past become a video game?

I can think of lot of games. If they make those games in retro consoles as 3D and with some story that would surely be hit but it depends on the gaming studio. It can be pretty bad if you ask me. Because it all depends on artists and also story writers for games.

I think a lot of people are hoping for Simpsons: Hit & Run to get remade for current consoles. I know that it's not an old old game but it's not exactly recent either.

I think a lot of people are hoping for Simpsons: Hit & Run to get remade for current consoles. I know that it's not an old old game but it's not exactly recent either.

Jesus Christ that would be THE ONE. If that was remade I would love it haha, certainly a childhood game for me. I'm feeling a petition coming on? On the reals though, for me I would love to see Timesplitters make a comeback. I'm not sure how popular a game it was back then but it was a game I played all the time with my friends when I was younger. It just had a lot of (bad) puns in it, made me laugh and was just an all-around fun game. I know there was a fan-funded re-make in the works but I haven't heard much on that front for a long while now. Shame, but that's life.

I wonder if someone makes the serious version of the plants vs zombies? I mean making something dark. Say planting some 3D based creepy plants that eat the zombies. It'd be fun to see something like that dark get made.

I wonder if someone makes the serious version of the plants vs zombies? I mean making something dark. Say planting some 3D based creepy plants that eat the zombies. It'd be fun to see something like that dark get made.

Now that one I might give a try since I didn't care for plants vs zombies. Maybe it was just a bad day for me when I installed it and thought it was a slow moving game.

I bet turning a lot of the games that are kid friendly into darker twisted versions would take off quickly and even become cult-like? I enjoy Zombie Castaways and look forward to getting a new island to play but a dark version with more activity would really keep me interested and maybe even so much that I might make a game purchase...which I've never done before.

It's hard to come up with dark storylines. I remember playing old SCP game which had the Unity remake. And it was one good game worth checking out. It also has randomness into the gaming experience. So I'd say that games such as that are worth remaking and creating tangent storylines.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back