What are your thoughts on Days Gone video game?

Barida

Trophies
So, I decided to give this game a try after series of mixed reviews that I saw on the internet and I must confess that it is is a solid game which makes me kind of wonder what the bad reviews is all about. Have you played it? What's your review of it?

I think the game is good. Lot of people have made their opinion about it based on the reviews on the net. But if you play the game it was not that bad. And also it has some really good choice based diversions to the game and it's fun to play it.

Days Gone is a game by Sony that was released on April 26th of this year. So far, it has beat every single game in terms of sales since it was released. It's officially the best selling game in the UK.

I haven't gotten it yet or heard of it but I saw these statistics and became incredibly intrigued. Have you guys played this game? Do you like it? If you had to compare it to another game, what game would you compare it to?

I'm a huge Call of Duty fan. Would Days Gone be right up my alley? Let me know!:)

I so want this game I think because of its E3 2016 reveal it built up a following

It's more RPG the shooter and mainly solo so if call of duty is your favourite game this might not be for you but would say try it anyway

It's more of survival game. So I won't compare it with COD or even Metro Exodus. But if you like campaign type episodic gameplay experience. Then you may surely enjoy the days gone. I loved both the metro exodus and the days gone.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back