What are your thoughts on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019?

shop557

Trophies
what did you guys think of call of duty modern warfare. i was disappointed by the story, you only fought terrorists. i was hoping it would be a world war. then they only fought terrorists. mission wise, there was only on mission i enjoyed. Idk whats your thoughts.

Hello!
So There Are 3 Seperate Editions:

Standard 60€
Operator Edition 80€
Operator Enhanced Edition 100€

I Own 2PS With One PSN
So i Was Wondering If I Get Lets Say Perhaps I Bought “Operator Enhanced Edition”...Would It Be Able To Have On Both PS The Budle That This Edition Offers?

Thanks For Fourther Answers! :)

It was returning to a modern and current timeline so I guess it makes a bit more sense that they went down the route of a singleplayer focusing on terrorists. I haven't played the campaign much though as I just love the multiplayer.

I honestly used to love the face-paced action packed arcade shooter until late 2016 when it started getting boring. But the hype for this game is real many people hate it and or dislike.

With all the hype surrounding call of duty this year my question to you is what's your opinion on it in 2019?

In context of graphics and the speed at which matches happen is too much quick for me. But it is fun either way.

In context of graphics and the speed at which matches happen is too much quick for me. But it is fun either way.

I agree its fun but what makes it not fun most of the time is how the developers made it noob friendly. Built the game from ground up to cater noobs.

I think the more they invest into graphics engine, the more stronger game becomes. It is getting realistic now.

I think the more they invest into graphics engine, the more stronger game becomes. It is getting realistic now.

I can't wait for the GTA 6 fake trailers - they'll probably look awesome. Similarly, GTA 6 will probably look like real life.

Considering Microsoft Flight Simulator's trailer...

Edit: As for the new Modern Warfare, I have to agree that the game is more noob-friendly, which is kind of a letdown.

GTA, Flight simulator on different level than the realistic combat games. Have you seen new predator games gameplay? it's also a bit realistic.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back