Question What are your favourite mobile games?

22_22

Newcomer
Trophies
I love gaming on my phone as it is portable and I always have it with me, so I do not have to think about carrying another device. I can also play a range of different games without the need of carrying the games too.

What I don't like though is the small screen which makes some games difficult or less enjoyable to play. For that very reason I prefer to play app-style games that were designed for the phone and leave full games like FIFA for a console. That being inside I am intrigued by Runescape on the mobile, though I have not tried it.

What are your thoughts on mobile gaming? Do you have some favourite games?

I have been pretty heavy mobile gamer. I have played many RPGs and also recently got into the MOBA. So you can expect me on Mobile legends and league of legends wild rift. And it seems like pretty good to spend time on mobile as you tend ot get less pressure than PC or consoles games.

My favorite mobile game was probably either pocket god or Infinity Blade 2.

Angry birds is a good game. Free and basic and fun LOL

There's a few games on my phone that are irresistible. Dr. Mario World, Piffle, Jewel Hunter: Lost Temple, Bullet Hell Monday: Black, Gunman Taco Truck, and Stardew Valley

Angry birds is a good game. Free and basic and fun LOL

I love playing angry birds in the past but since my fiance asked that if she gets me a paulareis sailor watch from Paulareis Watches Official Site - Best Automatic Watches Under $100, will I stop playing it and play some other games with her, I have no choice than to accept. We play COD now and it's a nice mission game as I can't miss out on the watches that cost under $100 because of angry birds.

I played angry birds but couldn't really get into it. I don't know why.

Right now, I have like one game and that is Clash Royale. I haven't been playing it much recently though

Inappropriate advertising / spam
I more like Clash of Clans account it is more fun to me than Clash Royale.

I've played and installed (and uninstalled) many mobile games over the years, I've tried various RPG's and stuff like pixel dungeon, and all their spinoffs.

shooters, arcade games, visual novels etc.
pubg mobile and cod mobile too. ?

I have played many mobile games like PUBG, Free fire, COD, clash of clan, angry birds, subway surfers, and temple run or so many games. But I like mostly to play PUBG in my free time to polish my gaming skills.

I have played many mobile games like PUBG, Free fire, COD, clash of clan, angry birds, subway surfers, and temple run or so many games. But I like mostly to play PUBG in my free time to polish my gaming skills.
That's a lot, I played most of those except freefire and clash of clans. ?

do you just use touchscreen when playing PUBG mobile? ?

My favorite is COD mobile.

As someone that likes playing mobile games, I will say that this is also a very good game. You can play Call of Duty Mobile and have an experience like you are playing it on a console.

I think my favorite game is Mobile Legends. :cool:It's easy to learn and you don't have to spend a lot of time on it. it's very cool when you can "kill" time. Sometimes I use this service to do some tasks that I myself do not have time for.:cry:

Last edited:

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back