What are your favourite games to date?

Knight of madness

Newcomer
Trophies
I would love to here what everyone's favourite game series and/or developers are, for me it's ubisofts and Assassin creed, ubisoft has always made realy good games and there map designed are unique and beautiful, and Assassin creed is a example of there amazing deisgne and story

One of the game story that really captivated me entirely some time ago, was Mass Effect :D the story is really amazing and the fact that the choices you make in 1st game can impact the 2nd and so on...
I would love to restart that game from the beginning ;)
Another series that i love is The witcher, and let's not forget God of War!!

One of the game story that really captivated me entirely some time ago, was Mass Effect :D the story is really amazing and the fact that the choices you make in 1st game can impact the 2nd and so on...
I would love to restart that game from the beginning ;)
Another series that i love is The witcher, and let's not forget God of War!!

I have never tried mass effect and buy the sounds of it I might have to give it a look and god of war is epic I played it last year and I was blown away but story and graphics

My first favourite video game ever was Minecraft (at the time being owned by Mojang) and when Microsoft took over it the game has been going downside only. Other than Minecraft I can say the Counter Strike games but now I only play CS:GO. For a story-driven video game I'm definitely going with The Walking Dead series made by Telltale. But the last episodes of the last season were finished by Skybound as Telltale bankrupted.

My first favourite video game ever was Minecraft (at the time being owned by Mojang) and when Microsoft took over it the game has been going downside only. Other than Minecraft I can say the Counter Strike games but now I only play CS:GO. For a story-driven video game I'm definitely going with The Walking Dead series made by Telltale. But the last episodes of the last season were finished by Skybound as Telltale bankrupted.

Iv alwasy loved a bit of Minecraft although PS4 version isn't that good any more, I didn't relise tell tale went bankrupt

I've only played the first two Assassin's Creed games, but for me they were a bit too samey despite the additions that Ubisoft introduced.. Now I've lost track just how many AC games there are, and that's before you even start counting the remastered releases!

I always used to eagerly await any of the following releases;
Final Fantasy (Squaresoft/Square-Enix)
Grand Theft Auto (Rockstar)
Metal Gear Solid (Konami)
Resident Evil (Capcom)
Silent Hill (Konami)

Not so much anymore though, I just don't have the time to play them like I used to! :cry:

One of my favourite series is Rock star's - Grand Theft Auto Five. Unlikely to occur, although I would highly recommend GTA 5 to any fellow gamer which is yet to play.

I'm still speechless by the graphics and story of the video game. Absolutely amazing.

I also play Grand Theft Auto V but mainly the online feature as it's much more interesting, at least I think so. I can recommend the video game if someone is looking for multiple things in one - racing, deathmatch, flying, shooting, open world and things like that. There are a lot of different activities in the game and now that it's even cheaper it's definitely worth to play if anyone still haven't played it.

No one mentions about the recently released game New World from Amazon's Game Studio which was released on 28 September to the best of my memory. Great story, cool personages, nice economy, so that anyone have possibility to boost their personage for in game gold which calls coins. But the fastest way to powerleveling is to buy New World coins for rmt at others players or at some sites. I really recommend this game.

Resident Evil 2 is probably my favourite game of all time, as it's the game that got me into the survival horror genre. But I do like all of the fixed camera angles entries and even RE4, etc, to a point. It's just that I think RE4 changed the series forever.

The people at Capcom today just seem to want to rehash everything, which is why RE4 is apparently receiving a full on remake. But even Village was just a 4 clone, with almost the exact same ideas. The only thing is, they replaced villagers with lycanthrope like enemies. But everything else was a repeat.

A castle. A lake. A factory. Etc. It was all there.

Dark Souls, all parts. I was lucky enough to play Demon Souls first and there is a strong appreciation for what it did in laying the groundwork and formula for future games. That being said, I find it extremely difficult to play after playing the other games. Dark Souls 1 still feels pretty good to me, but Demon Souls is just too unrefined and lacks the polish and improvements of the other titles. The inventory system, upgrade system, and world tendency mechanic are pretty bad. The game also suffers from imbalance as some things are stupidly overpowered while others are totally useless. A lot of the atmosphere, music, and lore are fantastic, but the boss fights can be pretty uninspired...

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back