What are your favorite weapons in Halo Infinite?

robertrocks2342

Trophies
Someone just posted a thread on the best weapons in Elden Ring. I've been thinking about my favorite weapons in Halo Infinite, and we were talking about it in another thread somewhere. So I thought I'd make a thread specifically for that.

**Disclaimer** I'm talking from the perspective of the single player campaign.

In the other thread, I had talked about how it's a pain to only have 2 weapon slots, and I'd like 3. I said that I always want to be carrying a Mangler, and in my second slot, it's a fight between having a Ravager, or some type of sniper rifle. The Mangler is a good general-use weapon, and depending on the situation, I love the Ravager for a good close-up power weapon. But sometimes I really need something good for sniping.

But my oldest son actually helped me figure out a better solution, and it involves ditching the Mangler, which I never thought I'd do. The solution is the VX78 Commando. It's great for up close, and it's also decent for sniping because of its awesome scope. It does a good job of replacing my needs for both the Mangler and some kind of sniper rifle. It seems a little less powerful than a dedicated sniper rifle, but it does the job well. Having that frees me up to just have the Ravager all the time and keep it loaded when I can. It's the perfect 2-weapon setup for my playing style. Until I found a VX78 Commando, I was trying to use a BR75, which does a decent job. But I just didn't like that it's a burst weapon. I much prefer with the VX78 that you can pull the trigger once and just shoot one bullet.

So what are your favorite weapons in this game?

Someone just posted a thread on the best weapons in Elden Ring. I've been thinking about my favorite weapons in Halo Infinite, and we were talking about it in another thread somewhere. So I thought I'd make a thread specifically for that.

**Disclaimer** I'm talking from the perspective of the single player campaign.

In the other thread, I had talked about how it's a pain to only have 2 weapon slots, and I'd like 3. I said that I always want to be carrying a Mangler, and in my second slot, it's a fight between having a Ravager, or some type of sniper rifle. The Mangler is a good general-use weapon, and depending on the situation, I love the Ravager for a good close-up power weapon. But sometimes I really need something good for sniping.

But my oldest son actually helped me figure out a better solution, and it involves ditching the Mangler, which I never thought I'd do. The solution is the VX78 Commando. It's great for up close, and it's also decent for sniping because of its awesome scope. It does a good job of replacing my needs for both the Mangler and some kind of sniper rifle. It seems a little less powerful than a dedicated sniper rifle, but it does the job well. Having that frees me up to just have the Ravager all the time and keep it loaded when I can. It's the perfect 2-weapon setup for my playing style. Until I found a VX78 Commando, I was trying to use a BR75, which does a decent job. But I just didn't like that it's a burst weapon. I much prefer with the VX78 that you can pull the trigger once and just shoot one bullet.

So what are your favorite weapons in this game?
glocks

There are currently 24 weapons in Halo Infinite, broken down between UNSC Weapons, Banished Weapons, and Forerunner Weapons

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back