Discussion What are your favorite things to watch on YouTube?

It really depends on my mood. History seems to be my thing atm.

It really depends on my mood. History seems to be my thing atm.
Ha! You sound like my husband. He has been watching a lot of nature and history stuff lately. I wish I could get into that stuff but it just isn't interesting for me.

Nope, wouldn't say favorite things to watch but in general, watching things. Might watch gaming content and then from clips to interesting bloggers. I spent more hours watching learning and how to do videos lol

Ha! You sound like my husband. He has been watching a lot of nature and history stuff lately. I wish I could get into that stuff but it just isn't interesting for me.
It takes a bit of a dedication to get really into history for the first time I think.

I do mostly watch 2 Spooky channels (SlappedHam and SirSpooks) other than that songs.

Mainly COD videos that are by KYRSpeedy and football videos. In terms of the football ones, it's mostly game highlights, analysis videos or fan reactions.

sports, that's boring as flip then again I'm not a sports person :p

Yet watching girls play sports and seeing those sexy legs

Ahaha seems like a fairly legit reaspn to watch sports videos to me! :p

mostly anime and video game parody animators, always great to see fanfiction in action.

There are three YouTubers I generally watch on a consistent basis: John Wolfe, Mr. Kravin and DomPlays. The three of them generally play horror games. They're all super entertaining to me and it's so funny when they get scared. Other than that, there have been other videos I've watched, mostly older music, but I haven't been on YouTube as much as I used to be, admittedly.

Mega rants on Resident Evil, most of all. It's always great to hear what your fellow fans are thinking, rather than the websites that are paid to say untrue shit.

I usually start out quarantine day with a cup of coffee, checking email and Microsoft Teams messages, while watching the ABC News livestream on YouTube. Then I see if there's anything new from Seth Meyers or The Daily Show, and will move onto either a random game-related channel, or something history or science related.

I also binged all of the Hot Ones episodes on the First We Feast channel. In like a week or two. I was seriously addicted to that show hah.

Honestly, lots of music, how to fix stuff, some memes/vines, weird murders/missing people stories, some Let's players, nostalgic stuff. My main social media I'd say.

I normally go to Youtube to listen to music so I'm normally watching the official videos to the songs I'm listening to. For instance, I've recently discovered a band called the HU (pronounced the who). I've been listening to some of their music the last couple of days.

I like to watch Ron Pratt, Who does Midwest Trucking jobs. He uploads once to twice a week. Been watching it for 5 years going.

I watch several fitness trainers as well. I also like watching nature or animal ones i.e. The Dodo.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back