Discussion What are your favorite things to watch on YouTube?

"Keep Off The Weed", is likely what Big Audio Dynamite meant to call this song! I used to get a laugh at their stuff. The horses... are on the track. ?

A young Mick Jones. ?

It's too bad. The Clash (unofficially) reunited in my backyard, in November of 2002. One month later, Joe Strummer was gone... ?

I have been getting really into fitness YouTubers or videos.
Right now, I mostly watch content about indie games. But my interests are vast and varied. I like quite a few fitness type Youtubers. Every Damn Day Fitness, BullFit, Swolenoruous, My Thoughts Will Probably Offend You, ect... They are all good in their own ways.

I watch anything and everything on YT that tickles my interest, whether that's old highlights of hockey or football ("soccer") moments, old clips of Top Gear (Old and 'New' [Clarkson, Hammond and May] format Top Gear), plenty of gaming channels, music playlists, tech channels, and so on. Whatever most piques my interest at that point, I've got a subscription for it!

these days i am watching Linus tech videos. He's a great man with beautiful expression and communication skills.

I have phases, at the moment I'm addicted to long videos "spilling the tea' on youtube drama I don't actually care about

The content most watched for me in my spare time would be a few cryptocurrency related channels (Chico Crypto, The Modern Investor) as well as a lot of personal finance (Graham Stephan, Andrei Jikh)

Though I also watch a ton of work related videos; for me this is, Linux Administration, Docker, and Networking

Cam MA donated over $300 to Michael Does Life tonight! ?

What a great guy he is for doing that. ?

I've also started watching driving instructor videos and mock driving tests (done in the UK) as a way to learn what mistakes other people make and to see what I can do better as well

I've been watching a few coding videos lately, I find they are much better than paying 13.99 on Udemy etc.

Animal videos, mostly about cats, big or small.
Guns, history of, competitions and 2A.
Video game news and reviews.
Tech, news, reviews and how to.
History, most anything that catches my interest.
And lots of general interest stuff.

I tend to watch allot of flight sims video, seeing what you can do and also learn from the videos if you stuck on trying to fly. I do look at gameplay videos for ideals regards anything

I've been watching a few coding videos lately, I find they are much better than paying 13.99 on Udemy etc.
YouTube is amazing for things like this. Certain parts of YouTube is useful but their educational content is great. Shoutout to all the great YouTubers that do this as well!

I’m usually watching video game replays or tutorials on model/scenery/diorama making. Not that I ever make anything like that I just enjoy the creativity.

Seeing all that tasty and healthy food makes you want to prepare something like this. The good thing is that salads are so easy to prepare!

Lately watching a lot of documentaries... Getting very interested in history and astronomy

What do you think of this short film? :)

Sorry. I have closed that account.

Last edited:

Viva la dirt videos.
Also, I like travel vlogs from PPPeter and bald and bankrupt

I also like viva la dirt league vidoes! ?

I watch too many things on youtube, ranging from comedy skits, to gameplay videos, topics about AI, art, music, guns, etc.

also fantasy and sci fi fiction writing and storymaking. ?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back