What are your favorite RPG Games?

Nova

Trophies
There are plenty of RPG titles out there. You can see that RPG games with variations like say adventure and the fantasy type of the RPG. I have played some of the android games of fantasy and adventure type games. e.g. ELCHRONICLE and Evertale But I heard there are lot of korean and the japanese type of the games that are out there which I have not tried personally.

Which is your favorite RPG?

Kingdom Hearts type games where you can move around freely and mash up enemies easily. Though games like traditional Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest are still high on my list.

I don't think GTA falls into RPG game exactly. It's more of task oriented game in survival category I assume. But not sure how other people think of it though.

Legend of Legaia is my all time favorite turned based RPG. You get full 3D graphics in battle, and in order to perform attacks you input different commands and depending on what order you put them in your characters will perform either normal arts, super arts, hyper arts, or miracle arts. I also love Final Fantasy, but as you can tell I've been playing the games in order as seen in my topic. :p Pokemon of course is amazing too!

Legend of Legaia is my all time favorite turned based RPG. You get full 3D graphics in battle, and in order to perform attacks you input different commands and depending on what order you put them in your characters will perform either normal arts, super arts, hyper arts, or miracle arts. I also love Final Fantasy, but as you can tell I've been playing the games in order as seen in my topic. :p Pokemon of course is amazing too!
Legend of Legaia is on android? I mean I prefer most of the games to be played on the android. I am playing currently the ELCHRONICLE which is a good game.

I need to play some more RPGs, but I'm so short on time to do so these days.. :(

I would say that Final Fantasy VIII is my favourite RPG to date..

Final fantasy is definitely a good game. In fact they have ported most of the games on android. And it seems like a good thing for those who are fans of the series. I'd say for those who like RPG games this can be pretty much a good thing that many games are moving to android.

Legend of Legaia is actually a RPG for the PS1, but there are emulators you can get for your phone. ;)

Some of my favorites: FFVII, Chrono Trigger, Legend of Dragoon, Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy Tactics to name a few.

Some good titles suggested here. I may considering downloading and reviewing them in near future.

Many argue that the game I class as my favourite RPG is not an RPG but no matter how many people I ask or how many places I look it is somewhat classed as an RPG. Fable has to be my favourite RPG. I remember playing through Fable 2 and I spent hours and hours on that game, I managed to complete the game fully and get 1000 achievement points on it as well. I am eagerly awaiting a Fable 4 but so far, we have not had any news yet.

I think RPG games changes all the time. I think graphics and the new changes in the mobile like platforms definitely improve the way RPG games are out there. I think RPG market is saturated and also good in terms of the new games and gamers.

It's very difficult to choose from. The list is very long. But, above all, I will put Final Fantasy VII (1997) then Xenogears, Legend of Dragoon, Persona. While on PC, Baldur's Gate, Fallout, Divinity Original sin.

It's very difficult to choose from. The list is very long. But, above all, I will put Final Fantasy VII (1997) then Xenogears, Legend of Dragoon, Persona. While on PC, Baldur's Gate, Fallout, Divinity Original sin.
I was searching for the badlurs gate on forum and noticed your comment. I also heard that there is going to be harry potter RPG coming up. So surely those who are on simialr type of the mage RPGs are going to love it too. I am in fact looking for more RPG variants to come into the market.

Favorite of all time is final fantasy vii, I admit it's likely because it's the first RPG I played and I played it young. However, I've replayed the game more times than I remember.

Favorite modern RPG, is dark souls 2, again this was my first soul experience which I found brutally hard bit satisfying.

Playing other soul games after it was enjoyable but the experience was the not same, and I found them easier to get through.

Also, I prefer the lore and locations of dark souls 2 over the rest of the series

Hi there all I ain't posted a introduction of my self but I am Ricki!

I enjoyed reading all of your posts and found some new games that I totally didn't know existed!

I to am a long time player of the game Runescape I have not played it in years but I still know a lot about Runescape such as items, quests, bossing, pking, ect.

I also wanted to say some other games I have played before do you like chess but with a twist there are a lot of bugs still and few players play so its hard for new players to get the hang of the game and the game is Poxnora clever game.

Tales of pirates was another good game I played don't know if it's still around.

Hi there all I ain't posted a introduction of my self but I am Ricki!

Hello and welcome to JoyFreak! We hope you have a great time here.

---

I enjoyed playing Runescape way back when. Now, Dark Souls is one of my favorite modern RPGs along with Undertale.

Tales of pirates was another good game I played don't know if it's still around.
Welcome to Joyfreak! I have enjoyed the Tales of Pirates. If I am not wrong there is new version of the tales of pirates out there. And also there is recent anouncemnet on twitter about their DLC. So yeah, that is another good franchise to keep track on if you are into the RPG type of the games.

My 2 faves are Dragon Warrior 3 and Phantasy Star Online. I have so many memories on both.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back