What are your favorite online games?

Wietzzz

Mine is www.managerzone.com. An online football management game. If you love strategic managementgames and football (OR icehockey) you will love it. Once it was one of the bigger online games. Although the game has since improved a lot I have noticed a drop in users. I think that is a shame because there is so much to this game.
I hope maybe some of you are interested in trying it and will join and help rebuilding the mz community and keep the game alive. Please take a look. If you use this referralcode I will help you startup and donate some credits to you. Ref code is 7714827.

Sorry for the spam 🙄🤗

Greets,
Wietzzz

Shortie861

There are so many online games that I love playing when I have some time. One of the games I love to sit and play in my spare time that is an online game is Pogo Bowl on Pogo. It's a fun game that you can play with others in the same room as you and it's relaxing to just be able to sit, chill and just play, trying to get spares and strikes.

Nova

I dont play those online betting and football or cricket manager type games. I do however play most of the RPG and FPS game when possible so far it is been going good as well.