Discussion What are you saving up for?

Trashpanda

Newcomer
Trophies
So, what is everyone currently saving towards? Given this is a gaming forum, I'm expecting a lot of PS5/XOSX responses, but it could just as easily be a car, kitchen referb, or anything really?

My phone needs replacing soon, so that's going to be my next "big purchase" Haven't decided which one, but I'm hoping for something fairly economical.

New PC, mostly. Want to turn my current PC into a NAS device and it's time to upgrade in general, so I'm saving up for parts and storage.

I was saving for a trip, but this saving is going on since quarantine started lol, still don't know when I'll be able to travel but savings are always good even for emergencies

Nothing specifically, just saving to hopefully allow me to retire early.

Currently saving towards a new system so I can run my own virtualization server at home. On top of this, I am continuing to save for a trip when quarentines settle around the world.

Saving money towards a few tours I want to do when I (hopefully!) go to Norway next year. Booked pre-pandemic so just hoping the situation eases ever so slightly so I can go!
I went Norway last year! It was absolutely beautiful. We stayed right in the centre of everything in Oslo. Have a safe trip!

Saving money towards a few tours I want to do when I (hopefully!) go to Norway next year. Booked pre-pandemic so just hoping the situation eases ever so slightly so I can go!
I hitchhiked across Norway last summer, what a beautiful country and great people! I hope you are able to make your trip soon!

I'd imagine everyone here wants to buy a PS5 or the upcoming Xbox Series S. I'll probably get a PS5, because Sony gets all the exclusives, but I did hear the new Xbox is way better overall. Plus, they have a games pass for like a dollar, which is top of the range value.

I'm always saving and that end of the day I get to buy what I do not want or not able to save to what I really want to get. ALways saving up for bills and payment days.

Right now, I have currently saving up for my first car. I have my driving test next month so hopefully I will pass that and be able to buy a car for myself

If it counts, money to pay off my school loans. Otherwise my next big thing is a home.

I was going to get the GoXLR but things are important than that.

Soon, I'll save up for a PS5 or a Xbox Series X. I've held off getting a new console, because I want to know if the Silent Hill reboot is coming to the PS5. All of the hearsay up to now has amounted to nothing more than hogwash. But if it's going to be announced soon, then I'll certainly start saving up for whatever console it is announced for. Not having any release date for Resident Evil Village yet, doesn't help. Keep in mind, Sony gets all of the best games in general, so maybe the choice to get a PS5 should be obvious.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back