What are you excited to see/hear about at E3 2020?

XxDivineChildxX

Newcomer
Trophies
What are you guys looking forward to hearing at E3 any new games that are gonna come out? I know Sony isn't gonna be there at E3 this year but maybe there might be a slip on the ps5 or any more news on the next gen consoles that are coming out

It's going to be another sad E3 unless Microsoft uses it to really push info and game reveals on their next console. Nintendo has a chance to shine, but I think all their games will be far in the future.

I think microsoft has always cashed out on whatever the wrong done by other gaming studios. It's fun though seeing competition.

During many years as a videogamer, the Electronic Entertainment Expo was the event to look forward every year for the biggest videogame reveals. The fire was lit and fanboys would use it as an opportunity to fuel the console wars and proclaim which company was going to "win" above the rest and have a good laugh with the poorly handled presentations. Good times, haha.

Things have changed and with companies like Sony choosing not to use the medium as a platform, the event sounds a little less exciting to watch live for me. Wait, is Nintendo going to be presenting there this year? I thought they were out of the E3 in general.

During many years as a videogamer, the Electronic Entertainment Expo was the event to look forward every year for the biggest videogame reveals. The fire was lit and fanboys would use it as an opportunity to fuel the console wars and proclaim which company was going to "win" above the rest and have a good laugh with the poorly handled presentations. Good times, haha.

Things have changed and with companies like Sony choosing not to use the medium as a platform, the event sounds a little less exciting to watch live for me. Wait, is Nintendo going to be presenting there this year? I thought they were out of the E3 in general.

Nintendo air's their Direct at the end of the presentation days of E3, which really doesn't count but they do throw their news into the wild.

Honestly I was hyped for the PS5 reveal but since it's not gonna be on there, I'd have to say I'm excited for the Dying Light 2 event if it's on there of course.

Can't wait for cyberpunk and the ps5.
I am definitely waiting for cyberpunk and the thing is that I think logically they should take as much time as they can and avoid rushing the release. We don't want corona virus issue making the launch useless.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back