What are we all playing in the midst of coronavirus crisis?

Nat

Trophies
I'm currently playing RE3 demo while waiting for the FULL game.

What are you guys playing? DOOM Eternal? Animal Crossing: New Horizons? Backlog?

How are you enjoying it?

Lot of nothing with occasional doom 2016 sprinkled in there haha.

Plague Inc.
To deal with the stress, of course.
I mean, it's not like I wanted the world to end... :p

Hahaha plague inc. One of my friends actually texted me a few days ago about how he was playing that and giving his viruses names revolving around inside jokes.

I'm mostly playing My Time at Portia, Minecraft and Littlewood. I tried starting an open alpha game, but it works too badly in its current state. I should probably get back into 100% Orange Juice again to better let myself feel social connections....

Just completed Doom Eternal. Great game.

I am trying (and failing) to catch up with my backlog. Control, The Outer Worlds, Wolfenstein, to name but a few. Working from home helps though!

Just completed Doom Eternal. Great game.

I am trying (and failing) to catch up with my backlog. Control, The Outer Worlds, Wolfenstein, to name but a few. Working from home helps though!
I wanna try DOOM eternal badly!

Ah dammit don't hype me up now when I can't afford it! ??

Plague Inc. (the pandemic game) on top of Area Raiders (inspired by the Storm Area51 Event) and War Clicks (casual military idle fighting game) - this is how my casual afternoon looks like now :cool:

Plague inc ia an amazing game. I used to play it in 2013-2014

My current favorite is : Mobile Legends, Call of Duty, and some of the times PUBG.

Playing some Don't Starve together online, but we're still very bad at it!

HOMM 3, Hades and Thea: The Awakening. And each of those not nearly enough because I've got my kid to take care of!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back