What are we all playing in the midst of coronavirus crisis?

Aries

Administrator
I'm currently playing RE3 demo while waiting for the FULL game.

What are you guys playing? DOOM Eternal? Animal Crossing: New Horizons? Backlog?

How are you enjoying it?

Paladin

Paradox of Nothingness
Plague Inc.
To deal with the stress, of course.
I mean, it's not like I wanted the world to end... :p

Abizaga

Hahaha plague inc. One of my friends actually texted me a few days ago about how he was playing that and giving his viruses names revolving around inside jokes.

Juneberry

I'm mostly playing My Time at Portia, Minecraft and Littlewood. I tried starting an open alpha game, but it works too badly in its current state. I should probably get back into 100% Orange Juice again to better let myself feel social connections....

Gaz

Just completed Doom Eternal. Great game.

I am trying (and failing) to catch up with my backlog. Control, The Outer Worlds, Wolfenstein, to name but a few. Working from home helps though!

jimx1

Plague Inc. (the pandemic game) on top of Area Raiders (inspired by the Storm Area51 Event) and War Clicks (casual military idle fighting game) - this is how my casual afternoon looks like now :cool:

I'm playing Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines myself, It's an old game, but it's still pretty fun.
And seeing Windows 10 trying to run old games is pretty hilarious as well, a lot of bugs come from it.šŸ˜†