What are the most expensive skins you've dropped in games?

Nova

Feb 7, 2019
I think I left out on many good skins for the mobile legends I dont have budget for them.

Paladin

Hack The Planet!
Oct 21, 2019
what is the most expensive skin you have dropped out of and some games ?

It depends on the type of game. For games with virtual currency, I never buy any of it, so I often miss out on expensive skins. When Fortnite was relevant, I never bought any skins, so I missed out on a lot of them.

Nova

Feb 7, 2019
Some of the times I wonder if buying skins is worth it or not. Unless we are streamers i don't see the point there.

Paladin

Hack The Planet!
Oct 21, 2019
Some of the times I wonder if buying skins is worth it or not. Unless we are streamers i don't see the point there.

That's a very good point. Plus, skins don't determine skill level. I get so sick of people brushing no-skins off as noobs. You can be a great player (in any game) and still have no skin.

I've never seen a point in buying any type of skin either. Why would you spend real money on something that has no value (beyond eye candy)?

Aries

Administrator
Nov 16, 2018
That's a very good point. Plus, skins don't determine skill level. I get so sick of people brushing no-skins off as noobs. You can be a great player (in any game) and still have no skin.

I've never seen a point in buying any type of skin either. Why would you spend real money on something that has no value (beyond eye candy)?
I have been one to purchase skins in-game but only for the appearance of it as there isn't real value for it and I don't think you can even trade them. This was on Black Desert. But I totally agree, people with free skins can be just as good as those who buy them!

Nova

Feb 7, 2019

In fact while I see many people online streaming doing the skin give away. I just can't see the point of spending so much money on the skins. It's just too much expensive.