What are some very deep quotes from video games?

Paladin

Hack The Planet!
Trophies
My favorite quote from a video game is from Dark Souls III:
Noble Lords of Cinder... The fire fades, and the Lords go without thrones. Surrender your fires, to the one true Heir. Let them grant death to the old gods of Lordran, deliverers of the First Flame.
What's yours?

I’m Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite store on the Citadel!

Mass effect2

Revenge is like a ghost... It takes over every man it touches... Its thirst cannot be quenched... Until the last man standing has fallen...

Mine from The Witcher 3:
Evil Is Evil. Lesser, Greater, Middling, Makes No Difference. The Degree Is Arbitrary, The Definitions Blurred. If I'm To Choose Between One Evil And Another, I'd Rather Not Choose At All.

cheated-the-game-and-yourself-memes-shacknews-breakdown_feature.png

“Even in a book of lies sometimes you find truth. There is indeed a season for all things and now that I see you flesh-to-flesh and blood-to-blood I know I cannot raise my hand against you. But know this, you are my greatest disappointment. Does your master hear me? Atlas! You can kill me, but you will never have my city. My strength is not in steel and fire, that is what the parasites will never understand. A season for all things! A time to live and a time to die, a time to build... and a time to destroy!” - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock

My favorite quote is from Final Fantasy XII:

"Believe what you want to, whatever it takes to make you happy. What's done is done."

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back