What are some of your most nostalgia-inducing games?

twistery

Newcomer
Trophies
I'm curious to know what kind of games y'all played as little kids. For me it was Carmen Sandiego, Pajama Sam, Tut Tut Saves the Zoo, The Sims, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Civilization III, I could go on forever. What are some of your most nostalgia-inducing games?

For me, the one game that takes me back to my childhood will always be the Super Mario Bros. game. That game really occupied all my free time, and night time when I was still the pajama wearing, teddy hugging kid. Just last week while I was visiting some friends with kids and they were playing this game console of some sort, I was able to play the Mario game again and it still excites me. That game is a classic, that much I can say.

Mine is WOW very classic, played it since elementary but until now I still play it.

For me, the one game that takes me back to my childhood will always be the Super Mario Bros. game. That game really occupied all my free time, and night time when I was still the pajama wearing, teddy hugging kid. Just last week while I was visiting some friends with kids and they were playing this game console of some sort, I was able to play the Mario game again and it still excites me. That game is a classic, that much I can say.
my first console was an N64, and the only games I had were California Cruisin' and Donkey Kong, haha. I remember those being the very first games that I loved to play over and over.

Mine is WOW very classic, played it since elementary but until now I still play it.
Wow! (pun intended) that's amazing. It's never gotten boring for you?

The game that takes me back to my childhood is Super Mario. It has a cute design and simple game mechanics. The graphics back then is not good. Still, I get to enjoy this game so much.

I'm curious to know what kind of games y'all played as little kids. For me it was Carmen Sandiego, Pajama Sam, Tut Tut Saves the Zoo, The Sims, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Civilization III, I could go on forever. What are some of your most nostalgia-inducing games?
It when I play Super Mario, Battle City and Karateka that I remembered my childhood memories. Now that I am older I love to play farm games like Farmville. I have also played Red Alert 2 and Stronghold Crusaders.

for me, super mario. nothing can beat that game. i miss playing it and saving the princess from the boss monster.haha. the pther games that i miss is islander and contra and sonic too.

for me, super mario. nothing can beat that game. i miss playing it and saving the princess from the boss monster.haha. the pther games that i miss is islander and contra and sonic too.
I played contra also before. This is good for two players. I really admire how my cousins play this game. They can beat the big boss.

The game that takes me back to my childhood is Super Mario. It has a cute design and simple game mechanics. The graphics back then is not good. Still, I get to enjoy this game so much.
The same is true with me. I was glued with this game before. My savings were all gone because of playing this game when I was in my high school.

For me, it is Super Mario Bros. Nothing can beat this game. Even until now. Though, graphics is not really good if you compare it with computer games in this generation. But when I was still in elementary this is the best game I ever played. I can’t stop playing on it. I got addicted to it and all my saving were gone because I always go to computer shop every after school time.

For me, it is Super Mario Bros. Nothing can beat this game. Even until now. Though, graphics is not really good if you compare it with computer games in this generation. But when I was still in elementary this is the best game I ever played. I can’t stop playing on it. I got addicted to it and all my saving were gone because I always go to computer shop every after school time.
That is super true. Nothing can beat this game. it takes me back to my high school days. Me and my classmates were playing this game during our lunch time.

I also remembered playing the pacman game. I like it when pacman eat the big dots on the corners. Pacman will not die when he was touched or cornered by the ghosts that is always chasing him.

I agree with your answer. Super Mario Bros. game is also my early favorite Nintendo games. It was super addictive computer game.

There are so many of them but I'm only going to be mentioning a few of them. They are ;

Mario.
Contra
WWF
FFI

I am not sure if anyone will know this game but I am a fan of the PC game called Praetorians. It is a real time strategy game. I believe it is still available on steam but do not expect for great graphics because it was released way back in 2003.

I agree with your answer. Super Mario Bros. game is also my early favorite Nintendo games. It was super addictive computer game.

Super Mario is a great game back then when men were just boys or kids. We all sure did enjoy the game back then as it made our lives fun and exciting.

Batlle City is one of the video games that brings me back to my high school days. I like the customized game where I can be a sure winner.

In my opinion, nothing can compete with games like "Super Mario World", "Street Fighter" or "Mortal Kombat" in that aspect referring to nostalgia.

These games simply have made history in the world of games and mark (in the best sense of the word) the lives of many players around the world.
Simply amazing in every way!

Personally, I think the game that invokes nostalgia into me the most is Tetris. I used to play this game along with my brother when I was young. Other games that invoke the same level of nostalgia to me are of course Super Mario Bro on Family Computer, and Resident Evil on PlayStation 1.

It was the Super Mario! I use to play this before with my younger brother and cousins in our home. It was one of our bonding time aside playing oitside the house espicially if the weather is not good and we don't have a choice but to stay inside the house. It was a n addicted game also for me so our mother implement a rules in our home in terms of playing this kind of game.

Super Mario and nothing else! The arcade version from Sega :D I loved that game, my entire family loved that game. We were all playing it and we were getting mad over it when we couldn't get through the level ? Good times! Later I evolved to Super Mario 3D when I bought Nintendo. Some of the best in-game time ever spent, loved it. Damn, I'm thinking to install it again, right now ?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back