What are the best online games in 2019?

Elisa Frag

Newcomer
Trophies
What are the best online games in 2019 to play in leisure time?

Any suggestions, please?

I'd recommend mobile legends. It is a good game if you have mobile phone. In case of browser you can use mini clip based flash games.

You can try out PUBG Lite for PC or fortnite or even games like plants vs zombies.

You may try this one. It's a multiplayer game. Very easy to operate. Keeping your eyes on it because this Christmas, it will bring more fun with new updates on level up.

It is available on Google Play.

I need a new game similar to this one, I got exposed in the video but I need a game similar to this, any recommendations please

You may try this one. It's a multiplayer game. Very easy to operate. Keeping your eyes on it because this Christmas, it will bring more fun with new updates on level up.

It is available on Google Play.

Snowfight definitely looks cool and I'd surely check it out.

There is a big list of some awesome games like PUBG, ScarFall, Fortnite, FreeFire, Knives Out, Dead Cry and many more. You can download and play for free.

You may also want to try out the zombie shelter game which is good for those who are into zombie games.

The Crew 2 and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare are good shouts. The Crew 2 can be extremely fun to play by yourself online or with some friends online. It's just so nice to drive around the large map. COD is also great to play. The multiplayer for that is just so much fun.

I have seen some good games recently like Fishing Life is one on the android. I'd say it'd be reasonable to try it out if you want something that keeps calm and relaxing.

I think current GArena Fire wire is getting a lot of demand too on android.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back