What app do you use the most?

Jason5

Newcomer
Trophies
So what app do you use the most in PC and Mobile?

The most used app in PC is obviously Firefox and at random times GIMP. In Mobile i make use of Amazon and mobile service provider app.

So what app do you use the most in PC and Mobile?

The most used app in PC is obviously Firefox and at random times GIMP. In Mobile i make use of Amazon and mobile service provider app.
I' don't tend to use pc much these days unless I have the dreeded home work to do from work and not school ;) but yes chrome would be used mostly.

My phone apps mainly are all the social networks that get used FB,Instagram,YouTube and i do like keeping an eye on Sky News and Sports.

As a little extra have you tried the website app? Maybe that could be the next used app ;) check the link here. How to add the JoyFreak web app onto your iOS/Android home screen

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Mac, not a PC, but my most used app is Steam.
Macs can still play games on Steam, and I use that fact to its full advantage.

My second most used app is LibreOffice. Microsoft doesn't need any more money from me. :p

These are the only Apps I used
Youtube for music,Facebook sometimes and paypal ;P

For my laptop, my most used is Chrome which is not that much of a surprise. For my phone, it's probably Chrome as well although I wouldn't be surprised if its one of either Twitter or Reddit. I waste way too much time with social media.

Besides the obvious firefox browser, I mostly use my music app on my phone.

Hell yeah! Firefox is great! I still remember when I moved to it from IE haha!

The most app that I used is chrome or even edge now. We spend more time just googling and doing websites things. Even watching videos and twitch streams that I do are on chrome.

Regards my phone, I tend to use Instagram. ANd my cup of tea is ready says google :p and yet expecting me to make it :p

These days we want app for most of the thing and are not happy in using their website right. I am trying to minimize social and other unwanted app usages.

I honestly never got into the wider world of apps on a phone.

Oh I've been using edge a lot more when I go on my surface.

Honestly edge isnt bad as far as browsers. It feels safer than chrome.

As far as on the PC, I generally use Chrome. Interestingly, it's probably the same when it comes to my phone too. The runner up being my electronic health records app and then Facebook. Or maybe Facebook messenger; though, Discord is becoming a contender.

Depends on what you mean, I suppose Brave browser technically, but I don't really think of a web browser as an app.

If you don't count that, the easily Steam or Uplay. But if you just count "apps" as most people understand them, Microsoft News is up there.

And everything I uses is on my desktop, I don't have a laptop or tablet, and I still use a flip phone.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back