Welcome - introduce yourself!

^ Hello, dcodkingv, and welcome to JoyFreak! I hope you have a great time here. Don't hesitate to PM me if you get stuck or need any help - I'll do my best to help out!

xenonVirus. Your friendly neighborhood welcoming wagon!

Last edited:
Hello! I’m moonlightandlace. You’re more than welcome to just call me Moon or Moonlight! I am an avid gamer and streamer on Twitch!

I stream Call of Duty: WW2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Dead by Daylight, GTA 5, BioShock, & Destiny 2. I enjoy connecting with other gamers and streamers across all platforms! I’ll leave my links below if y’all would like to check me out! I would love to meet you!

Twitch: twitch.tv/moonlightandlace
YouTube: moonlightandlace
Instagram: instagram.com/moonlightandlace
Twitter: twitter.com/moonlight_lace

Because I'm lazy, I'll just copy the about me section

The only thing you need to know about is that if you share a different opinion to me on something, you're not stupid, misinformed or outwith your rights to believe what you say, but you're still wrong. :cool:

Anyway, I'm a truly evil Scotsman who's loved video games on multiple platforms for almost 30 years. The evil thing is I eat pet cats. I avoid strays because it's just not the same when it's a creature nobody loves.

I also love heavy metal, wrestling, the outside when it's dark and doesn't burn and most of all, my son who will no doubt enslave humanity. Proud of ya, boy!

Anyway, here's a chickenhorse

Hybrid-Chicken-Horse-Training-43259.jpg

<not a moderator>

^ Hello, GET-GAMING.TV. Welcome to JoyFreak! :)
I hope you enjoy your time here and have constructive discussions with the rest of the community. If you need any help, feel free to start a conversation with me and I'll do my best to help you out!

Once again, welcome to JoyFreak and I hope you enjoy your time here!

xenonVirus. Your friendly neighborhood welcoming wagon.

</not a moderator>

Hello joyfreak, Thanks for give me the permission to create an account. It is helpful my game development carrier.

Hello yatendrathegamer . Welcome to JoyFreak! We're very happy to have you here. There's a thread for you to introduce yourself to other users. If you need any help, don't hesitate to drop me a PM and I'll do my best to help you out.

Edited to add: If you want to be verified, there's a thread to do that. Verification just makes it clear that you're an official game developer.

xenonVirus. I love being the resident welcome wagon.

Last edited:
Welcome to Joyfreak. I hope you have a good time here. You should create more threads if you have any questions or wish to share something.

hi everyone, I am jason zhu. We are from a indie company, I am a developer of a slg mobile game. Hope we can let you know about it. And I am excited to discuss with other games

hi~ guys
I'm a new comer. I like playing LOL, Fortnite, PUBG, etc. hope we can share joy and fun of games with each other~

Hello, zjyyhw and ubah . I'm xenonVirus, a moderator here at JoyFreak. I'm super excited that you've chosen to join the JoyFreak community!

zjyyhw - if you would like to be recognized as an official developer on JoyFreak (adding a Verified badge to your account), here is a set of steps you should follow.
ubah - Welcome to JoyFreak. I hope we can share joy and fun of games with each other, too! I also hope you have a great time here. The rest of the community is very friendly and welcoming towards newcomers.

If any of you need help with anything, feel free to PM me and I'll try and help you to the best of my ability.

xenonVirus. That's everything: see you two on JoyFreak! :)

Welcome to JoyFreak. It's quite cool that we have a developer here at the forums. What type of games have you developed before? And what type of games are you planning on developing in the future? It would be cool to see what you have done so far, I'm sure many of us would love to try it out :)

Hello Sophia, welcome to JoyFreak. I'm super excited that you've chosen to join the JoyFreak community! I hope you have an excellent time here. The community is very friendly and welcoming towards newcomers.

If you need help with anything, you're more than welcome to PM me, and I'll try and help you to the best of my ability.

xenonVirus. The resident welcome wagon pops in again!

Hello Sophia, welcome to JoyFreak. I'm super excited that you've chosen to join the JoyFreak community! I hope you have an excellent time here. The community is very friendly and welcoming towards newcomers.

If you need help with anything, you're more than welcome to PM me, and I'll try and help you to the best of my ability.

xenonVirus. The resident welcome wagon pops in again!
I am glad to hear such a kind reply :)
Thank you so much :)

Hi I'm Michael

I'm a gamer. I like trivia, General Knowledge Quiz games like QuizKingz
and all sorts of games fighting, adventure, rpg etc.
I'm also playing mobile legends together with my wife.
I love games since the era of game & watch and Atari.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back