Welcome - introduce yourself!

hello everyone,

This is ScarFall, a hardcore gamer, tester and streamer.It's really nice to meet you all here.i'm super excited to know what this platform offers for the players

Hello, loves games and been playing for many years like most of yall. Started to stream on twitch so if your interested im at twitch.tv/dukeofgaming_42 . Stream a lot of different games and try to make people laugh a bit. Overall I enjoy fps and some third person adventure games.

Hi Guys!
I am very new here & this is my first time to ever post on a forum like this.

The reason I am finally compelled to post here is that I am searching for a game.
I hope this is the right place to post such a query ...

So I am looking for this PC based fantasy game(the one with elves, magic etc don't know if there is an exact term for this genre). I played it when i was growing up, it might be 10 years back give or take..
I only had access to the trial version & the details I remember are a bit fuzzy
But i remember that you could choose your hero/leader & then fight against other leaders (with their specific units/building structures?)
One of the Leaders I clearly remember was a nature guy as in he had an affiliation with living things & one of the things he could do after levelling up as his special attribute ,was raise giant plants that could spit projectiles at enemies & you could use them to fortify your base ( They kind of looked like carnivorous plants, like a venus fly trap). I mostly used to love playing as him so I remember him the most (Maybe he was called the seed keeper if i had to hazard a guess).
One of the other hero/ leaders was a fairy type with a wand who could use magic..
Also there was a werewolf type hero which at his max level could transform into a wolf ..
I dont remember the rest of the leaders (maybe they were 4 in total)
Also they were subsidiary civilisations/races from which u could produce a limited units ( Like the Dragons/ Giant buildings in Age of Wonders 3) & I remember A distinctively Elvish building from which maybe you could produce elven archers ..
So i realise its not much but the main thing is that I sort of remember the heroes & the seed keeper type was very distinctive..
If anyone has played the same game & can let me know Id be very grateful as I have an intense desire to play it again
Thanks

I'm Tryna. My roomie and I are female gamers -- mostly RPG and horror. We're into the Outer Worlds (Fallout in Space) now, and just finished Darq (Goth Neo stars in Inception). Am considering "Smile for Me" or "These Happy Few" or "Visage" next. DECISIONS ARE HARD.

Hi, I'm Ian, I'm a Visual Designer and a Gamer since I can remember!

My fav games are WOW, Pokemon, Zelda, The Witcher, Dark chronicles 2, FFX, etc..

Hey!

I'm a new content creator doing videos on YouTube.

I'm playing Garry's Mod, Apex Legends, Dead by Daylight,...

Hello everyone,
hope you're doing well.
I am tech and gaming enthusiast and love to play video games and explore more and more either it could be in tech world or nature.
:)

I'm Matt and I'm a gamer and streamer. I am fond of such esport games as Dota 2, CS:Go, Fortnite and others. I play these games on my own and watch games online.

Hi folks. I'm a college student hoping to be a writer but I'm just looking for a fun and active gaming community similar to discuss anything and everything video games. I am a longtime PlayStation fan, but I just enjoy gaming as a whole. I hope I can form new friendships here and become acquainted and comfortable with the community!

Hello, The Lone Wanderer, and welcome to JoyFreak! I hope you enjoy your time here.
If you need anything, feel free to PM me.

xenonVirus. I'm just a teen on a computer who pops in and out from time to time. Sort of like a welcoming wagon. :)

Last edited:

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back