Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hello, everybody. My (user)name is AstroAntics. I saw this forum advertised on the "Advertise your forum here!" showcase on the XenForo community, and I signed up for an account to interact with other gamers!

Hi ,I'm 24 years old from TLV israel, I like post apocalyptic shit ,sci-fi ,thriller and horror games. my favorite games for now are FALLOUT and THE LAST OF US (classics)
I'm always up to find new shit, so feel free Dm me if you like the same geners as i am.
corently I'm a graphic designer,and about to continue my studys to GAME DESIGNING and 3D.

Hi ,I'm 24 years old from TLV israel, I like post apocalyptic shit ,sci-fi ,thriller and horror games. my favorite games for now are FALLOUT and THE LAST OF US (classics)
I'm always up to find new shit, so feel free Dm me if you like the same geners as i am.
corently I'm a graphic designer,and about to continue my studys to GAME DESIGNING and 3D.

Welcome to JoyFreak, mathilda_JR. I hope you enjoy your time here. DM me if you need anything!

xenonVirus. Just getting into my role as the resident welcome wagon.

Last edited:
Hello, and welcome to JoyFreak. I hope you enjoy your time here. Please DM me if you need anything!
EDIT: Formatting

xenonVirus. Your friendly neighborhood welcoming wagon who somehow manages to make at least one spelling mistake in every post. (Formatting).

Last edited:
Hello guys ! As you know my name from my profile and my purpose was to join this community was to explore about games which I'd played more than 80+ with Storyline and I want to share all my experiences and support from to your side to help and grow this gaming community on a larger scale.

Hi , my name is Kristopher Ryan. I am posting on behalf of Tech Armor! We are seriously into gaming and premium mobile accessories for your Android and iPhone devices!

I wanted to take this opportunity to say Hello and We are glad to be part of this awesome community!

We hope everyone has had a great week so far.

Hi guys,i'm Faezeh,glad to join joyfreak, i'm a web developer and game developer and also a gamer,nice to meet all of you.

Hi We are MADHAWK GAMES We have 7+ years experience within the Gaming Industry Experienced with doing very different kind of Projects In 3D 2D Gaming, We want to share our products in this community and get feedback

Hey, just a casual gamer passing by. I miss the age of forums so I hope I can help improve activity here.

Nice to meet ya'll.

Hello, yeo , and welcome to JoyFreak! I hope you enjoy your time here. Feel free to PM me if you need anything!

xenonVirus. I like welcoming new users aboard.

Last edited:
Hello! My name is ZDecoding. I'm a gamer and beginning YouTuber. My favourite game is Zelda Botw and Clash of Clans!

Hi my name is David i like gaming and i'm a lot into games i mean all sorts looking forward to find partners and squads with whom i can play

Hi my name is David i like gaming and i'm a lot into games i mean all sorts looking forward to find partners and squads with whom i can play

Hello, David, and welcome to JoyFreak! I hope you have a great time here. Feel free to PM me if you need anything and I'll do my best to help out.

Anyone here who likes MineCraft!?

I do!

xenonVirus. Not only do I like Minecraft, I also like serving as JoyFreak's (unofficial) resident welcoming wagon too.

Last edited:
Hi this is Louis and i am a gamer ! My favourite games are assassin creed and GTA what about you guys?

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back