Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hey everyone
i'm Manuel from Germany (near Hamburg), playing mostly @ PC but i also have a PS4 and recently got a Nintendo Switch.

I turned 18 this year and i still go to school (last year, after it i want to study), started gaming at age of 12 on my dads pc :D

I've probably spent the most time in: Minecraft (but modded with a lot more content), Factorio, The Witcher 3, Breath of the Wild ...

Also i'm about 7-8h per week in the gym (since 1 1/2 year now in the gym) - started with working out at home about 5 years ago - no goal just for fun / get fit

I hope there are others out here that share interest in heavily modded minecraft or other complex sandbox simulations such as factorio (which is also awesome modded) or satisfactory

(hope that's not a too intense/too long introduction :oops:)

Hey all! I'm Alex aka Razerfire.
Iv got started with doing video game reviews on YouTube and hope to branch out to gaming news once I get my feet off the ground. I look forward to chatting with you all and getting new ideas for future videos :)

Hello all! A Civilization V gamer here; that kind of guy who loves CivV but doesn't really like CivVI.

My special thing is that I really like to play Venice cause I love all those trade routes and living comfortably without buildind settlers. :) Also my special thing is that I work in an office and game at home and am 100% into gaming chairs :) I would love to meet a fellow CivV gamer who also like to play Venice cause everybody hates Venice. I can't be the only one who likes them, I hope.

Hey all Joyfreak members, we were invited to post up a thread on here to let you all know of our game currently in development. We'll be doing that shortly, but wanted to say hi here first, to be neighborly. ?

Darklin Wars is a brand new venture for us, but the company (Sparrow InterActive) is 27 years old. Our owner, Matt Lobel, is pursuing his passion for games by having us all create one of our own (yea!). Check out the thread we'll be posting shortly for more information, but we are all passionate gamers here and look forward to getting to know this community!

Last edited:
Hi guys I'm an avid gamer and want to work in the gaming industry but I'm still trying to figure out where I fit. I like my story games, loot grinds and of course Fifa because that's genre in itself. Currently playing the division 2. I'm here just to immerse myself more within the community and to put myself out there more. Hope you dont mind having me.

Hello everyone,

Super Bros Games is an emerging mobile game development company. We design and develop delightful games that you would love to play on your android and iOS devices.

Hey Everyone!
Whats up?
I am New to this and i Love playing games
i joined it so i could some amazing fellow gamers
I play Minecraft aaa lot also PUBG :p

Hi everyone, names Smitty here.
Love all kinds of RPGs.
am keen to get in touch with other gamers and also writing video game reviews!!!
messages are very welcomed!

Hi friends ,,i,m gamer and brand new YouTuber , I,m playing pubg lite since while
and i,m uploading my gaming movement for my youtube channel. if u like pubg lite pc check my channel and give me ur support,thank u so much!
Game Master MaX Pubg LITE PC

Hi guys,

Nice to meet all of you here.
I am a mobile app and game developer. My first indie game SnowFight Go is available for download on Google Play. Wish you will enjoy it.

Hi my Name is WBM New to Joyfreak I would like to talk to people about my interest in Video Games & know all the information of them!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back