Welcome - introduce yourself!

My name is Gamester3680 I'm new to these discussion forums, but I enjoy gaming and playing with my friends online.

I’m Allen, but prefer Simba, I am a PUBG Mobile Clan Leader and Owner of XPGC Empire for many clans to compete for your squad competitively and communicate through a discord channel to schedule practice times for private matches to work together as a team. Aside from that, I love medieval fighting in a group called Belegarth.

Hey all! I am Shortie and I live in England, UK. I am a Mother to 4 children and also a freelancer and content creator. I love video games as well as forum posting and I am also a streamer on Mixer. Looking forward to posting here and chatting with you all! Take care :)

Hello! I'm Enes! I'm from Turkey and live in Bursa. You should visit Bursa. It's so good
:)

I have normal-not amazin!- hobbies. Play video games, write a small- verry small- stories and I tasked Turkish forums.

I wanted to change my life two days ago, because my life is normal. So I'm here! Happy Days! Thank you!
:)

My discord: ENES#5989

Welcome to Joyfreak. Feel to open new threads and discuss. Lot of topics are out there where you can contribute. I am sure you will enjoy your time here.

Hi everyone!

Happy to be here. My name is Jaclyn & I am a crypto-enthusiast & am into gaming. I love to talk about games that incorporate cryptocurrency and blockchain tech. I'm all about sharing this technology with the world. I'm also into consciousness-expanding & energy healing.

Hi, I'm ddchamps, I'm a gamer and I love racing games, story-based games and adventures

I'm a web developer and love games a lot. I'm playing video games since 1994. hmm. Sounds Old know? Yea I'm 34 Years Old Now. Still on the track of playing games. But these days we are normally playing very simple games like Clash Royale and Almost a Hero type ones. I can remember when we were playing Metal Gear I. Oh Wow !. That was awesome.

Heyy! I'm Gaby, a Pokémon Fan, playing mostly Nintendo Games. I love turn based Rpg, be it Tactical Rpg (Fire Emblem) or JRPG (I looooove Persona too).
Splatoon, Smash, Zelda, Mario all that stuff are really fun too.
Hope to get along!

Hello Guy,

This is Cinque. I am online gamer and streamer. I love to play action related online games. I have played many online games such as die hard, call of duty and more. I am looking to play more online action games.

Hi everyone! I am sometimes a gamer, but I have another interest in this forum as a developer of a game recommendation engine.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back