Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hello,

This is kimpodo. I normally enjoy playing slots games both on mobile and Facebook game

I came across this forum while looking for an online platform to discuss games actively! I am looking forward to seeing the interesting topics and participating in the discussions.

Hello and welcome kimpodo !

Lovely to have you here with us and we hope to see you around :)

What slot games are you currently playing on mobile/Facebook?

Hey, I'm hardyhar.
I'm not an avid gamer but I think this forum would be a great place for me to chat.
I do like games, I am mostly educated on the fact. But, I don't play them much because I can't find any good games I like except Roblox and Minecraft LOL
Nice to meet you guys.

Hey, I'm hardyhar.
I'm not an avid gamer but I think this forum would be a great place for me to chat.
I do like games, I am mostly educated on the fact. But, I don't play them much because I can't find any good games I like except Roblox and Minecraft LOL
Nice to meet you guys.
Hey hardy !

Welcome to the community, we hope you enjoy your stay here.

What platform(s) do you usually play on?

Hey, everyone, I'm a Gamer just like you came here to enjoy and have some fun! :p

Currently on disability because I’m emotionally highly unstable with many mental and physical disabilities so yah, that’s me in a nutshell! Hi everyone sup?

Hey Everyone!

I'm Mark, the CEO and Owner of TechTiger!

I love gaming and have a pretty sick gaming rig myself!

I look foward to talking to all of you guys!

See you on the forums,
Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Khairul, I make simple 2D games with LÖVE. I also make electronic music, although I haven't been doing that as much as I should be. Music is a lot less straightforward to make than games, so it gets pretty tricky. So I've been focusing on games lately. I also make some libraries for LÖVE occasionally.

Welcome to our community Naiwen , techtiger and akukhai !

We hope you enjoy your stay here! What games do you guys currently play and what is your favorite platform you like playing on?

Hello everyone! I'm Dom, I'm known as GreenBeret on many of my games. I play text-based games, as well as a couple video games. My favorite video game is Combat Online by nadgames! It is user-built, meaning that players make the maps. I love making maps just as much as playing! Anyone has any questions about the games I play hit me up!

Hello everyone. I am a newbie on this forum and have not researched everything yet. I prefer playing old games such as Mario, Pokemon, Bomberman using different emulators. Also, like to play games and prefer RPGs. Hope we will find similar topics to discuss.

Hello everyone! I'm Dom, I'm known as GreenBeret on many of my games. I play text-based games, as well as a couple video games. My favorite video game is Combat Online by nadgames! It is user-built, meaning that players make the maps. I love making maps just as much as playing! Anyone has any questions about the games I play hit me up!
Hello GreenBeret and welcome! We have a few torn players on this forum.
I've never heard of Combat Online before but will give it a shot.

Hello everyone. I am a newbie on this forum and have not researched everything yet. I prefer playing old games such as Mario, Pokemon, Bomberman using different emulators. Also, like to play games and prefer RPGs. Hope we will find similar topics to discuss.
Hi there ragnarrock and welcome to our community!
Some great titles there. I used to be a huge fan of Bomberman when I was younger. Probably worth giving it a shot again for old times sake.
Hope you find some useful discussion here!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back