Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hey guys, I finally decided to join after lurking. :p I'm Ravenfreak, but I also go by Ravenisawesome on Forum Promotion. I'm a 29 year old gamer, who's been playing games since 1994. Next to games my other hobbies include forums, urbex, and rom hacking.
Hello and welcome Ravenfreak !

Good to have you with us! Hope to see you around! :D

What's Good Everybody??
I am a Youtuber that has a channel that consists of Gameplay, Music, and Comedy. I hope you can stop by and hangout with me!!

【英訳】
I am Technical Suwako, 27 years old in Japan. Suwako likes Toho characters and is a web engineer. Currently, he performs Ongeki & Chuunism mainly on PS4 Persona 5, Switch Mariker and Gessen.

I am sorry if I do not know because I used an automatic translator.(;^ω^)

Thanking you in advance.(´・ω・`)

【原文】
日本の27歳のテクニカル諏訪子です。諏訪子って東方キャラが好き及びウェブエンジニアですからね。現在主にPS4のペルソナ5、スイッチのマリカー、ゲーセンにオンゲキ&チュウニズムをやります。

自動翻訳機を使ったから、わからない場合大変申し訳ございません。(;^ω^)

宜しくお願いします。(´・ω・`)

【英訳】
I am Technical Suwako, 27 years old in Japan. Suwako likes Toho characters and is a web engineer. Currently, he performs Ongeki & Chuunism mainly on PS4 Persona 5, Switch Mariker and Gessen.

I am sorry if I do not know because I used an automatic translator.(;^ω^)

Thanking you in advance.(´・ω・`)

【原文】
日本の27歳のテクニカル諏訪子です。諏訪子って東方キャラが好き及びウェブエンジニアですからね。現在主にPS4のペルソナ5、スイッチのマリカー、ゲーセンにオンゲキ&チュウニズムをやります。

自動翻訳機を使ったから、わからない場合大変申し訳ございません。(;^ω^)

宜しくお願いします。(´・ω・`)
Hello テクニカル諏訪子 and welcome to the community!

Good to have you with us :D

Hi, i am just a new user here, just a fan of Yoshi and Pikachu, so i love video games, just dropping by to say hello, that's all, i think. :)

Hey everyone my name is Esko 2x im a gamer an streamer from Raleigh nc im cool laid back fr i mostly play sports an horror games also cod im tryna get more followers if you could help me out with that ill gladly return the favor im live streaming dayz gone n 2 hours im on ps4 my psn is Lord_Esko30 my YouTube is esko tarantino

Hey everyone my name is Esko 2x im a gamer an streamer from Raleigh nc im cool laid back fr i mostly play sports an horror games also cod im tryna get more followers if you could help me out with that ill gladly return the favor im live streaming dayz gone n 2 hours im on ps4 my psn is Lord_Esko30 my YouTube is esko tarantino
Hi there Esko 2x and welcome to the community!

What games are you currently playing the most?

Hi there! Joshua Farrell here! I am from Preston Idaho. Love to have fun watching reruns of my favorite movies and TV shows, and playing certain games like Starcraft, Zeus: Master of Olympus, Sim City and the like.

Hi there! Joshua Farrell here! I am from Preston Idaho. Love to have fun watching reruns of my favorite movies and TV shows, and playing certain games like Starcraft, Zeus: Master of Olympus, Sim City and the like.
Welcome Joshua Farrell !

Hope you enjoy being a part of our community!

Hey there guys, just joined the forum! Hopefully i see you guys around more
Welcome LeakZone !

We hope you stick around!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back