Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hi there @AcidAnnie, welcome to our forum from another forum :D. Glad to have you here and we hope you'll enjoy being part of the family, there's lots of things to discuss and learn ;)(y)

Was reading your thread over at Xenforo and decided to take a look, current theme looks good.

Hi guys, new member alert here,
My name's Glenn and I'm from the UK, gamer tag on Xbox is ITSJUSTGlenn.
Big Liverpool FC fan (soccer team to you U.S Folk ?)
Currently playing The Division 2 and most games on Xbox Games Pass.
Hit me up!

Hi guys, new member alert here,
My name's Glenn and I'm from the UK, gamer tag on Xbox is ITSJUSTGlenn.
Big Liverpool FC fan (soccer team to you U.S Folk ?)
Currently playing The Division 2 and most games on Xbox Games Pass.
Hit me up!
Hi there @GlennMegarry !

Welcome to our community, great to see some new faces here. I hope you stick around! :)

I have yet to try The Division 2, how are you finding it?

I'm Mr Barida, from Nigeria, a game addict that plays the game for fun. Being a member of this nice forum since last week has allowed me learn a lot. Hopefully, it is going to be a successful time here as I enjoy getting involved in any game related topics.

Thanks to @Carbon for the work done so far as the admin of the forum.

I'm Mr Barida, from Nigeria, a game addict that plays the game for fun. Being a member of this nice forum since last week has allowed me learn a lot. Hopefully, it is going to be a successful time here as I enjoy getting involved in any game related topics.

Thanks to @Carbon for the work done so far as the admin of the forum.
Welcome and thank you for being a part of the community @Barida ! ?

Hey guys, I finally decided to join after lurking. :p I'm Ravenfreak, but I also go by Ravenisawesome on Forum Promotion. I'm a 29 year old gamer, who's been playing games since 1994. Next to games my other hobbies include forums, urbex, and rom hacking.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back