Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hi.
I am a global and national master at 3D Tetris version BlockOut and BlockOut2 on level: Out of control
and hope to find someone who can challenge me.

If you want to try then just google blockout online
or blockout2 if you want to download and try the professional version

Regards MagI

Hello everyone! blackra1n here, I'm a gamer and planning to become a streamer. :p I love playing RPG, FPS and casual games.

Hi Aries and thank you for the warm welcome. I am relatively new at gaming and I find it so very interesting. I joined this forum to be able to express my interests and not be judged. This gaming industry is super cool and I am really glad to be here. Thank you.

Hello Gamers my name is Mole and im the owner of an independant online games store specializing in cheap nintendo switch games.

I am also a fellow gamer and collector, my favourite consoles are the Nintendo 64 and the Gamecube.

I have joined this forum tochat with other like minded gamers.

Hi everyone, looking for a good place to talk about gaming. Primarily play on PC. Talk at you some more soon! :)

Greetings fellow gamers!

I find myself humbly in your presence, a stranger in this digital realm. As Mark Twain once wrote, "I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." And indeed, my journey through these virtual worlds has been a true education, a never-ending adventure filled with wonder and excitement.

As Walter Scott once said, "Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive." But fear not, dear friends, for I come to you with honest intentions and an eagerness to learn from the best. For in the words of Dr. House, "Everybody lies. It's a basic truth of the human condition. The only variable is about what." And so I implore you to show me the ropes, to guide me through the twists and turns of this gaming universe.

I may not have the eloquence of Twain, the romanticism of Scott, or the biting wit of House, but I bring with me a willingness to listen, to learn, and to engage with all of you in this shared passion of ours. Let us venture forth together, with swords and spells at the ready, for adventure awaits us at every turn.

Yours truly,

Sir Monty.

Hey there everyone! I'm Drew, I'm a big fan of horror games, and I look forward to sharing and gaining gaming tips with everybody :)

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back