Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hello all. I am new here! I found the site via The Admin Zone. I like video games, anime/manga, and listening to music.

Hello, I'm oddinator19, I enjoy a wide variety of games, from single to multiplayer, open world, fps, shooter-Looters, simulators, etc.

Greetings everyone!

Was searching for gaming forums and JoyFreak popped #1. Happy to be here and looking forward to enjoy my stay! :)

Hello everyone. Just joined this platform. I am an active Android gaming player. Looking forward to sharing my learnings and learning from you guys. Thanls

Hi I'm Jade. I love playing games when I ain't at my kid's duty! I am a gamer, love playing Mobile MOBA games now, I use to play DOTA and DOTA 2. But now I play Mobile MOBA's only on android and started out blogging. I look forward to your support as well:)

Greetings and Salutations,

My Name is AzureSnow. You can call me Azure or even just Snow, which every just slips of the keys easier. I love gaming and am an Avid League of Legends player. I dabble in a lot of different genres of gaming, and I hope to get to learn about new ones. Feel free to chat with me. =]

AzureSnow

Hello thank you for having me on joyfreak
The name is Uros aka SheppardSG1 or call me shep, 34 old gamer from Slovenia also streamer on twitch same nickname as here, i will be sharing my gameplays from old games or new, mostly SCI fi ones and some rts or story games but i like to play all games in general unless if is garbage :) , with some music when i go live depends on the game. On Youtube channel im focusin more on no cam and commentary stuff gameplays, on twitch is everything on and relax chill streams :) Ben looking for some gaming community like this and site looks pretty awesome from what i saw so far.

Hello,

My name is Joe. I'm a 32 year old Call Of Duty Mobile gamer. I play BR mostly. Working full time and having a wife and 4 children does not allow me to play as much as I'd like. But basically every night at around 10pm after everyone is asleep and major real life responsibilities are not constantly beckoning me; i play for an hour or so. Any ways, recently one of my buddies (who i consider my best friends in the game whom I met 2 years ago) committed suicide a few weeks ago. Many people don't understand why I'm grieving heavily because I didn't ever meet him in person. You can't spend over 2,000 hours talking with someone and bonding over the best GG's and not develop a genuine friendship. Any ways, sorry to just put all of this out there. But I'm just trying to find a support group that understands that gaming friends are just as real as in life person friends. Just wondering if anyone else has gone through the death of a gaming buddy.

Thanks

GOOD NIGHT TO ALL PLAYERS MY NAME IS IGOR, WHAT CAN YOU RECOMMEND FROM THE NEW PRODUCTS TO PLAY? ONLY MY COMPUTER IS WEAK.

Hello everyone! I am Wormate. I have been playing video games for about 15 years now and love MMORPG's the most! I currently am addicted to FiveM RP servers. Glad to be here!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back