Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hello everyone I have been looking for a decent form for some time now reddit and a few others just weren't my cup of tea (NeoGAF and ResetEra among them). I love anything that's open world. Bioware, Ubisoft, Projekt Red, Bathesda, along with many others are all on my fav lists. I look forward to contributing and being a part of this community hopefully we can have some interesting conversation.

Hey everyone. I'm Bazza, a gaming content creator and streamer. I have only been going a few days but already getti g.some good feedback on my content. Looking forward to getting involved in the community.

Hello everyone! I'm a gamer looking for some better community experience than Reddit, so I can't wait to become a member of this one :giggle:

I am Nadeem Akram and I am the owner of techitcore website. and I am very happy to become a part of your online community.

Hi there,

Just dropping in to say hello to all the JoyFreak members! I look forward to interacting with everyone!

-Nebulous

Hello everyone, I'm developer of buy-clash website, I like mobile games like Clash of Clans and Clash Royale.

Hi everyone , looking for assistance with PC game streaming.. physical setup and advice on software use and tweaking. I can be reached on discord.

I am Scarface x8, you can check me out on YouTube (Scarface x8 gaming) I love playing games and PUBG is one of my favorite I also like star citizen what a great game well am happy to be here among you all. Have a great day my friends

I'm LividJay, I'm a gamer and streamer. I'm mostly into story-based games as opposed to button mashing games, with a few exceptions. Currently playing a lot of Fallout 4, (and yes, Fallout 76), Dead by Daylight, 7 Days to Die, and hopefully soon, The Last of Us Part 2.
I'm Emmy, I'm a gamer and streamer. I'm mostly into story - based games as opposed to button mashing game, with a few exceptions. Currently playing a lot of Fornite, me Minecraft, Apex legends and so many others.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back