Welcome - introduce yourself!

Thank you,

Sure i have played World of Warcraft obvious one, Tera, Elder Scrolls online and Entropia Universe

Heya, Ghost! And welcome to JoyFreak! I'm also a big fan of God-like games and MMO/MMORPGs. Do you have any recommendations on video games that let you play as a God? Anyway, hope you will enjoy your time here. :)

Hello Kaynil, it's nice to see you around! The Legend of Zelda is surely a great video game to play but do you currently play any other games as well? Also, just wondering - do you prefer the Playstation over the Nintendo? Hope you enjoy and see you around. :)

Thank you,

Sure i have played World of Warcraft obvious one, Tera, Elder Scrolls online and Entropia Universe

I'm into MMO/MMORPGs too. I used to play World of Warcraft but not so much now. MapleStory was great fun too!

Of the ones I have hooked right now: A PlayStation 4 and a PlayStation 3. A Nintendo 64 and the NES.
I am not an hyper player but I have been playing for very long so I can't imagine myself without access to videogames.

I'm the same. Not a "hyper player" but I do like a good game on the Playstation 4 now and again, when I have free time.

Hi guys, i decided to join. I am mr_cr3am. I stream on twitch and yes my name is twitch.tv/mr_cr3am if you ever want to watch! I do giveaways a lot through gleam and on stream! I like to play a lot of story driven single players and i also play some multiplayers as well. I am an FPS/TPS some times hack n' slash melee kind of guy. I don't like rts, moba, mmo, rpgs (well some rpgs are okay depending on what they are. I don't like mmorpgs. I prefer to play rpgs driven around a single player campaign.), racing, table top, side scrollers, platformers, 2d. I basically listed a chunk of genres i wont play lol. Just ask me what kind of games I play (might get a vague answer) or ask me do I play a certain game (much more preferred to ask me that). Btw I am also doing a gleam giveaway if you want to check it out, the giveaway is for Sid Meier's civilization beyond earth, Also, im pretty well versed in computers so if you have a problem do not hesitate. I might not know the answer, but I can damn sure provide some thoughtful responses and get to the bottom of the issue.

Hey there everyone! My name's Martee, or Martin if you like the real names. I'm from England and I do enjoy my gaming sessions so I'm happy to be here! Hope to meet some of you out and around the place. :)

Hello Kaynil, it's nice to see you around! The Legend of Zelda is surely a great video game to play but do you currently play any other games as well? Also, just wondering - do you prefer the Playstation over the Nintendo? Hope you enjoy and see you around. :)
Thanks. To be quite honest I prefer Nintendo, but the PlayStation holds a good place for me as well.
As for what I am currently playing, I am playing Bravely Default on my 3DS, Red Dead Redemption on the PlayStation 3, and I play some online Switch games (Mario Kart, Smash, Splatoon) weekly if people I follow happen to invite me or stream it.
Also, thank you, you'll probably see me pop up from time to time since this place is really nice.

Hi @Kaynil, and welcome!

I'm 33 and still playing video games. I don't anticipate stopping any time soon either.. ;) Unfortunately I just have less time to play them these days!

Good morning @marteebe, welcome to JoyFreak.

I've already seen plenty of your threads dotted around, I'm sure you'll fit right in with us.. ;)

Hello all my name is knight of madness I'm a long time gamer who is starting to take my gaming to the next level through blogging and YouTube :)

Welcome to the forum @Knight of madness! It's nice to see another gamer coming around and I hope that you will enjoy your time here. Also, what video games do you play mainly? Do you have any favourite game genres? Anyway, welcome again to JoyFreak. :)

Welcome to the forum @Knight of madness! It's nice to see another gamer coming around and I hope that you will enjoy your time here. Also, what video games do you play mainly? Do you have any favourite game genres? Anyway, welcome again to JoyFreak. :)

Hey dude i like to dip my toes in any game that manages to hook me but my heart always will be for the Assassin Creed series and thanks for the welcome

Hello everyone! Malcolm here!

Just joined, I found this site from a post on my website and thought I'd support JoyFreak!

I'm a pretty heavy gamer so I'll most likely be on a lot! :)

Well, see you guys around!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back