Welcome - introduce yourself!

I started to think so after how longs it's taken them to release a VR like the Hololens. I assume your PS4? I know that a lot of people are PC master race for life. PS4 is a great system in my opinion and their VR system is quite amazing. Just wondering why Xbox is slow to the VR punch. I still enjoy Xbox One. Mainly because I've been playing it since the original xbox. Played a lot of Halo 2 back in the day and since then I've been using it.

Yeah, I'm a PS4 guy, but I'm really not a big gamer. I just play games like Rocket League, GTA, and RDR when I have a little bit of free time. That's how I ended up on here. I play @Freak in Rocket League whenever our schedules line up. Unfortunately, life has prevented that here lately.

And yeah, Halo is the one thing that Microsoft will always have over Sony, especially with those first couple Halo games. Halo is a classic.

Yeah, I'm a PS4 guy, but I'm really not a big gamer. I just play games like Rocket League, GTA, and RDR when I have a little bit of free time. That's how I ended up on here. I play @Freak in Rocket League whenever our schedules line up. Unfortunately, life has prevented that here lately.

And yeah, Halo is the one thing that Microsoft will always have over Sony, especially with those first couple Halo games. Halo is a classic.

Yes GTA is a good one. I also play rocket league. Good thing about that is it's not console based but every system for online including PC I believe can be played together regardless of platform. That's a great thing it's got going for it. Halo is a great game though after 343 industries took it from Bungie I've drifted away from it. Halo 5 Guardians is a good game but they could do a lot better than they have been. I believe they could have made the game much better. Bungie has the game Destiny now, however they will never have Halo again. Anyways I know your the owner of forumpromotion and I appreciate you being so nice to me on your site. I will be a hugely active poster given enough time. Thank you

Hey guys I am currently familiar with your owner on xenforos website. I love the way the site looks. It's extremely professional and I admire a nice looking front-end. It's quite appealing to the eye. A light alternative is a good idea but this looks great nonetheless. I am a huge gamer but I play xbox one. I know a lot of people are into ps4. I mostly play call of duty. My favorite so far was ww2. I thought it was a great game. Black ops 4 in my opinion is fun but can be a bit greedy at times when it comes to micro transactions. I've noticed they don't give you barely anything for your money. Charging $80 to buy all the tiers each go-round. Quite annoying. It's interesting that they do allow you to work for it without paying but still it's not worth the money.

Anyways I have several add-ons on xenforos site. Joyfreak uses Xenforo 2 and my add-ons are MostEverOnline which shows the counts for most users ever online. Can show members, guests, or grand total. And also a light switch/style chooser for alternating to the dark style or changing styles.

I look forward to being active here :D
Welcome aboard @TopSilver good to see you here bro :)

Hey guys I am currently familiar with your owner on xenforos website. I love the way the site looks. It's extremely professional and I admire a nice looking front-end. It's quite appealing to the eye. A light alternative is a good idea but this looks great nonetheless. I am a huge gamer but I play xbox one. I know a lot of people are into ps4. I mostly play call of duty. My favorite so far was ww2. I thought it was a great game. Black ops 4 in my opinion is fun but can be a bit greedy at times when it comes to micro transactions. I've noticed they don't give you barely anything for your money. Charging $80 to buy all the tiers each go-round. Quite annoying. It's interesting that they do allow you to work for it without paying but still it's not worth the money.

Anyways I have several add-ons on xenforos site. Joyfreak uses Xenforo 2 and my add-ons are MostEverOnline which shows the counts for most users ever online. Can show members, guests, or grand total. And also a light switch/style chooser for alternating to the dark style or changing styles.

I look forward to being active here :D

Hi @TopSilver ! Nice introductory thread. Welcome to the community and thank you for your kind words!
I am also a PS4 guy here. I was a bit BO3 mad for a while so looking forward to trying out the new one at some point. The price is a bit off-putting as you say but I will be getting it when it goes on sale.

Yes GTA is a good one. I also play rocket league. Good thing about that is it's not console based but every system for online including PC I believe can be played together regardless of platform. That's a great thing it's got going for it. Halo is a great game though after 343 industries took it from Bungie I've drifted away from it. Halo 5 Guardians is a good game but they could do a lot better than they have been. I believe they could have made the game much better. Bungie has the game Destiny now, however they will never have Halo again. Anyways I know your the owner of forumpromotion and I appreciate you being so nice to me on your site. I will be a hugely active poster given enough time. Thank you

Yeah Rocket League is cross-platform which is great but unfortunately it is not possible to start matches with cross-players. I think they are introducing the possibility of this in the future. I am also a huge fan of Destiny and currently enjoying playing Destiny 2.

Ah @Trueprime I remembered seeing you on this site recently. Glad you responded to my intro. Gamers101 is still down for maintenance. Have Camelion message me in discord as soon as it's back online
I'm back in action, I been away for bit dealing with personal care for someone I trully care about. But I'm glad to see you all again as I have much respect and you are my friends :)

Hi over there! A new member here, let me introduce myself.

I'm enjoying games a lot and some of my favourite ones are Grand Theft Auto V, CS:GO, Dead by Daylight, Minecraft and Euro Truck Simulator 2. Beside from playing video games I enjoy watching videos in YouTube, listening to music, going outside and workout. I also enjoy chatting in forums so I'm looking to meet some new people here and have fun. Well, that is pretty much for me. See you around! :)

Hi over there! A new member here, let me introduce myself.

I'm enjoying games a lot and some of my favourite ones are Grand Theft Auto V, CS:GO, Dead by Daylight, Minecraft and Euro Truck Simulator 2. Beside from playing video games I enjoy watching videos in YouTube, listening to music, going outside and workout. I also enjoy chatting in forums so I'm looking to meet some new people here and have fun. Well, that is pretty much for me. See you around! :)
Hi @Gopnik ! Welcome to the community! :D I too enjoy Grand Theft Auto V and Dead by Daylight. Pleasure to have you here!

Hi @Gopnik ! Welcome to the community! :D I too enjoy Grand Theft Auto V and Dead by Daylight. Pleasure to have you here!
Thank you for the awesome welcome @Freak! If you are playing those video games on a PC we might play together some time if you want to. But just to mention, I'm a complete noob when I play as a survivor in Dead by Daylight. :)

Welcome to the community @Gopnik glad you have joined the party. I hope you will stick around. This site has something great going for it :D

Hi everyone, great to be on board here and just loved the way the site and forums are laid out so sucked me into to join and enjoy being part of the community in my spare time. as i do enjoy gaming from time to time in some MMOs or god based earning games.

looking forward to meeting everyone :)

Hey guys,
I have been playing games since I was little, it is a part of my life I don't want to leave behind.
Currently, I am having fun with the Nintendo Switch. The Legend of Zelda is my favourite franchise.

How are you all doing?

Hi @Gh0st4unt3r ! Welcome to the community! ?

What MMOs do you play or have played?

Hi @Kaynil ! Welcome to the community! ?

Do you own any other console and what other games do you play?

Hi @Kaynil ! Welcome to the community! ?

Do you own any other console and what other games do you play?
Of the ones I have hooked right now: A PlayStation 4 and a PlayStation 3. A Nintendo 64 and the NES.
I am not an hyper player but I have been playing for very long so I can't imagine myself without access to videogames.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back