Welcome - introduce yourself!

Welcome to JoyFreak

Hello new member. It's great to have you be part of our community! JoyFreak is an independent gaming forum on the internet (with discussions about everything else as well) so wondering where to start is not uncommon! This thread is a perfect place to break the ice; we would love to know you, your interests and what brought you here. Feel free to introduce yourself or welcome others. There's no harm in jumping straight into other threads as well, but if you feel like you need more guidance, you can find a range of helpful information and resources below.

Before You Post

Many members want to look their best first; you can upload an avatar via your account details, and if you navigate to your profile page, you'll also find an option for uploading a cover picture! Having a memorable avatar and cover on the profile is a great way to stand out. For best results, cover uploads should be at least 600x1000 in size, and avatars at least 400x400.

If you want to learn about the rules and standards of our community, the General Guide is probably your best resource. We strongly recommend familiarising yourself with this document. New accounts less than 1 month old or with less than 100 posts can be subject to more strict moderation in order to keep the troublemakers off of the site.

Please note that new members who create their first post or thread will require moderation approval. This is to ensure the new member is not a troll, spammer or bot. Once the first post or thread has been approved, you should automatically start posting as normal without the need of approval.

JoyFreak is generally divided into two sections — Gaming Forum (Video Games) and General Forum (everything else). Detailed descriptions of each can be found on the desktop front page.

When first joining a thread, please make sure to search for any Threadmarks or Staff Posts above the posts.

How to Reach Us

For general inquiries please use the Contact Us form at the bottom of the site. Even for guests and banned members this is available.

You are encouraged to use the report system to alert moderators to something that may need their attention; the report button can be found at the bottom left of any post or message. It is the easiest and fastest way of getting to the staff team. You can report posts that break rules, or even report your own post if you need help with a change in the title of a thread or anything similar. Please do not abuse this system with rude or frivolous reports.

Please use the Report Bugs Thread in the Announcements forum for bug reports or any other technical queries.

If you are a professional with insights you think our community is interested in and you are interested in getting your identity confirmed, please check out our Verified Members program.

Individual staff may be able to answer minor questions when privately contacted. A list of active staff members can be found here.

To request a username change, please read our General Guide for further instructions.

Whatever you do, don't tag a member of staff, derail a thread or create a new thread to complain about this or that.

Bottom Line

If you have read all of the above then you should have all the tools that you need to be a great member of our community and a welcome part of it. Whether you start in here or in a different thread, we look forward to your contributions!
hello my name is zIK, am a gamer and and i like all kind of video games. thank you guys for having me.

Hello friends.

I am an independent video game developer.
I am proficient in several languages of programming and working with Unreal Engine and graphic programs and 3D design and composing and writing.

600x200

All my efforts are to reach the peak of my talents in the form of computer games and to satisfy our dear gamers.

I am currently working on a computer game called ZOONO.

vyMJgqRk

This game is in the style of side-scroller/action/puzzle and 70% of it has been made so far.
I hope my friends help me with their comments.

Thank you.

Welcome zoono

Great looking project! You are welcome to share your game development by making a thread about it in the gaming forum. Just make sure it shows effort by filling it with all game details and information.

Feel free to drop a message if any confusion :)

Welcome to JoyFreak

Hello new member. It's great to have you be part of our community! JoyFreak is an independent gaming forum on the internet (with discussions about everything else as well) so wondering where to start is not uncommon! This thread is a perfect place to break the ice; we would love to know you, your interests and what brought you here. Feel free to introduce yourself or welcome others. There's no harm in jumping straight into other threads as well, but if you feel like you need more guidance, you can find a range of helpful information and resources below.

Before You Post

Many members want to look their best first; you can upload an avatar via your account details, and if you navigate to your profile page, you'll also find an option for uploading a cover picture! Having a memorable avatar and cover on the profile is a great way to stand out. For best results, cover uploads should be at least 600x1000 in size, and avatars at least 400x400.

If you want to learn about the rules and standards of our community, the General Guide is probably your best resource. We strongly recommend familiarising yourself with this document. New accounts less than 1 month old or with less than 100 posts can be subject to more strict moderation in order to keep the troublemakers off of the site.

Please note that new members who create their first post or thread will require moderation approval. This is to ensure the new member is not a troll, spammer or bot. Once the first post or thread has been approved, you should automatically start posting as normal without the need of approval.

JoyFreak is generally divided into two sections — Gaming Forum (Video Games) and General Forum (everything else). Detailed descriptions of each can be found on the desktop front page.

When first joining a thread, please make sure to search for any Threadmarks or Staff Posts above the posts.

How to Reach Us

For general inquiries please use the Contact Us form at the bottom of the site. Even for guests and banned members this is available.

You are encouraged to use the report system to alert moderators to something that may need their attention; the report button can be found at the bottom left of any post or message. It is the easiest and fastest way of getting to the staff team. You can report posts that break rules, or even report your own post if you need help with a change in the title of a thread or anything similar. Please do not abuse this system with rude or frivolous reports.

Please use the Report Bugs Thread in the Announcements forum for bug reports or any other technical queries.

If you are a professional with insights you think our community is interested in and you are interested in getting your identity confirmed, please check out our Verified Members program.

Individual staff may be able to answer minor questions when privately contacted. A list of active staff members can be found here.

To request a username change, please read our General Guide for further instructions.

Whatever you do, don't tag a member of staff, derail a thread or create a new thread to complain about this or that.

Bottom Line

If you have read all of the above then you should have all the tools that you need to be a great member of our community and a welcome part of it. Whether you start in here or in a different thread, we look forward to your contributions!
i am Athaany new to the games hope your blessed and beautiful

Im Robert and new member of this amazing gaming forum. Please welcome me:cool:

Thanks to All @admins for creating such an amazing gaming forum for the gamers throughout the world.

Welcome to JoyFreak

Before You Post

How to Reach Us

Bottom Line

Im new to the forum My name is William I hope to be able to join interesting folks just like you all over the world. Playstation has the best games on earth lol Thanks you guys!

Hi! We're PixelNAUTS Games and super happy to be here! We're currently working on Rocket Rumble in Early Access on Steam, with a full launch later this year!
Welcome!

Great looking project! You are welcome to share your game development by making a thread about it in the gaming forum. Just make sure it shows effort by filling it with all game details and information.

Feel free to drop a message if any confusion :)

Hey Guys I’m Lex. I play a lot of MMOs. WoW and Tera are my current major obsessions. Anything with detailed fantasy lore I’m all over. I’m apart of a gaming community called TFW and I’m bored so feel free to message me on her or add my discord TFW Diabolusa#0157

Hello everyone, I just started developing a passion for gaming recently and have been watching a lot of streamed games on youtube such as fortnight, mine craft, league of legends, among others. I hope to widen my scope of other interesting games and gamers here.

Sup guys! My name is BrunoWrier and i really love game development and games in general! At moment i'm developing a mmorpg so i may post something about it here in somewhere! I'm new here so i need to learn how this works lol :v

Welcome lexnix Thanos BrunoWrier

We hope to see some interesting contributions from you all.

Feel free to create a thread about any game development you’re part of :)

If you have any questions, you can drop me or PGen98 a message.

Hello!

I'm Debu, a freelance artist and game developer with extensive experience working in the indie games industry. I'm looking for projects to join that require artists; concept art is my specialty, but I also have digital illustration and pixel art experience.

Anyway, if you're interested, my portfolio is at oneturnkill - Professional, Digital Artist | DeviantArt - if you have any questions or want to talk to me about games, my e-mail is [email protected]

Honoured to be here!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back