Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hello I'm Hellmetal honestly I searched an alternative to resetera and this came up. I like to just enjoy gaming with out the rest of the stuff.

I'm Xtra, C#, XML, Javascript, HTML, CSS developer and beginner designer (made my avatar a few days ago at 3am when i was bored), most people know me on other forums from what i sell on marketplace.

I'm Xtra, C#, XML, Javascript, HTML, CSS developer and beginner designer (made my avatar a few days ago at 3am when i was bored), most people know me on other forums from what i sell on marketplace.
Welcome :) hope to see you around!

Hi I'm aj I go by ajjuhala I've been recognized as a real Ghostbuster on csindy I don't know if I can fully talk about it since I've been relized as a celebrity on Newsbreak mabey for the newspaper itself um but they have related me to the classic And afterlife so I just want to say I'm very kind and I thank all who support me

Dear Joyfreak Community!

I am happy to see such a versatile forum and I'm eager on checking it out : )

I have registered here to get in touch with you and create cross connections for my current meditation-app project I've been working on for the last few years. Looking forward to get in touch with you and hopefully to get some feedback and visitors of my own community that I am building.

All the best from Germany!

Mr_C

Hi guys, Jason here onboard!
Besides gaming, I am also developing mobile apps here as my source of income so I can keep gaming:ROFLMAO:

Hi guys, I'm pretty new to this forum and I'd like to introduce myself ;)!
I like to write articles, play video games and I'm also interested in weaponry(I've spent 3 months in a military boot camp in Poland), used weapons like Beryl C, PKP Pecheneg, and grenades. I'm saving up money for a gaming pc in the future and pretty much yeah ;P

Welcome to all our new members :) Feel free to reach out about anything.

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back