Welcome - introduce yourself!

I'm Henry from Nigeria and I'm pretty happy to be part of this community of game lovers. I'm thankful for giving me the opportunity to be part of this community.

Hoping to interact better with everyone!

Hello everyone in this lovely gaming forum, I'm Martins and it's a great pleasure to be a part of this wonderful community of gamers.

Who doesn't love to play video games really doesn't know he or she is missing in their lives. It's one of the greatest fun I have in my life, so gaming is part and parcel of me.

I hope to have a good time here.

Hello there! I'm a newbie here. I'm glad to be in this site and U hope to learn more as I explore on this site. I also hope to share my thoughts with everyone. God bless you.

It's nice to be part of this community. I'm not a great fan of games but I do have youngsters who are. I hope to learn and contribute as we move along together.

I am new here and as you can see my username is tpicks. I am here to share opinions on matters that are arising and also get to read and learn from the contributions of others. So I set the ball rolling in my corner.

I am looking forward to your kind welcome guys. Thank you all.

How are ya'll doing? :) I've been gaming since I was 4 years old. As a millennial, I've seen the progression of video games from Nintendo consoles to portable gaming to high-end PC gaming. I still remember my excitement the first time I played a Nintendo console. It's hard to grasp how much has changed in such a short period of time. I came across Joyfreak and decided to join. I want to share my thoughts on gaming industry and the latest content with everyone. This seems like the perfect place to do so.

I am a newbie and I am looking up for lively interactions and shared opinions with you guys. I am very excited to hear your thoughts and relate it with mine. I really do easily get addicted to games because it can just make me forget about the world because they are so much fun. Love it!

I found this forum on a Dragon Ball forum someone here registered on and advertised. I play a ton of Nintendo games and I occasionally play Sonic too.

How are ya'll doing? :) I've been gaming since I was 4 years old. As a millennial, I've seen the progression of video games from Nintendo consoles to portable gaming to high-end PC gaming. I still remember my excitement the first time I played a Nintendo console. It's hard to grasp how much has changed in such a short period of time. I came across Joyfreak and decided to join. I want to share my thoughts on gaming industry and the latest content with everyone. This seems like the perfect place to do so.
Welcome! Man, I really, really despise being categorized as a millennial. I played the Atari and like you, the Nintendo and beyond. Look forward to reading your thoughts.

Welcome! Man, I really, really despise being categorized as a millennial. I played the Atari and like you, the Nintendo and beyond. Look forward to reading your thoughts.
Thanks! And I hate the title too. Generation titles are divisive in general. But I think the attention towards "millennial" will subside soon. :p The younger generations will soon become more important for future-planning.

Looking forward to seeing you around too!

Hi guys, what a great day to start with I just received a confirmation that I can join this community so here I go writing my Introduction post.

Anyway, please welcome me to your world here in JoyFreak as I'm feeling so excited now that I'll be discussing games with your community. So I've been an avid PC gamer most of the time but I still play games in consoles every once in a while. I have this old PS3 in my dining table but right now I am more like a laptop guy. I enjoy playing fighting games, adventures, puzzle-action story (e.g. Resident Evil, God of War, The Light), racing games NFS, Forza, and War games. Name a game and you'll know I will have the time to play it as long as it is my day off.

Its been 2 and a half years now since I worked in my company as an IT analyst. Basically my works revolves around computers, software, email related issues and devices. Though I am not engaged in any gaming activities while at work I can say this is the perfect job as I'm enjoying fixing issues. Also, I'm planning to purchase a PS4 Pro console maybe sooner I hope there are cool guys here whom I could ask for help/tips in PS4 games.

I think that's all for now, enjoy and long live fellow gamers!

-EZpunk12

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back