Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hey guys! I'm a small-time game blogger. You'll probably seeing me lurking around here looking for interesting stories to report on!
Welcome to the forum!

Hi, I'm AlucardAFT, 30 year old ecuadorian cook who loves games, memes, music, and overall everything geek.

Also, part-time mod for a few twitch/discord communities back in the day.
Welcome! Hope to get to know more about you!

& welcome to all the newest people!!

Hi everyone, my name is redschyte, iam a "youtuber", and a student, i like playing games (especially "not that famous" game) and i hope i can make some friend here
Welcome to the forum redschyte. I hope you have a good time here at the forum. Looking forward to seeing some of your YouTube videos :)

Hello, my name is Ansar and I've started a new YouTube gaming channel two weeks ago. I'm looking for more subscribers and want to educate myself on how to run a successful gaming channel, that's why I signed up to the forums.

Hello ! I am jason. Joining into the community today. Hope I can contribute to the page ! thanks

What's up everyone I join early today, I got a message about the forum from credit and decided to join

I love talking shit, so please understand.

i recently build my first rigged in June and still have no friend on Steam and GOG. my name is virgoXkiller on steam and GOG

I received an invitation message trough Reddit mentionning Era, so I suppose trough cross-referencing shared nicknames between r/games and Resetera or something ?
Guess I'll take a look around here !

Somebody from here, Joyfreak, posted in the Exclusively Games forums and invited people to come here.
I'm here because I like forums.

Besides video games:
I enjoy watching movies (classics, comedies and action/adventure).
A good porter, stout or brown ale are my go to beers.
On special occasions I'll have a tot of Bushmills 16 or Pusser's Naval Rum.
If given the choice it's cats over dogs, waffles over pancakes and Boston over NYC.
Baseball is my favorite sport and I start my day watching, politics free, Korean baseball.

Hi everyone I'm Ryan, I run a blockchain centric dev group, Neblio Developer Central which is about encouraging devs to add blockchain integration into the apps they build. It won't be for every type of app or use case but there are many that can benefit from it.

I'm also learning VR software development myself with Unity, Blender and C# and have taken a course in that area but of course still learning so any tips and maybe even future collaborations on projects will be awesome.

Nice to be here and looking forward to interacting with everyone!

Hi,

My name is Amaan. I am a gamer and entrepreneur. I own a clothing line name Gamer's Hub Clothing. We have some amazing merch for gamers!.
I game on my PS4 and PC. I love tactical shooters. I play Valorant mostly but I also like single player games a lot!.

Thank You

Hi,

My name is Amaan. I am a gamer and entrepreneur. I own a clothing line name Gamer's Hub Clothing. We have some amazing merch for gamers!.
I game on my PS4 and PC. I love tactical shooters. I play Valorant mostly but I also like single player games a lot!.

Thank You
Welcome to the community Amaan. It's great to have you here. It's pretty cool that you have a clothing line as well.

Hello, you can call me blue. I'm a mobile gamer that have a new mobile gaming channel with no commentary.
Can't do much PC gaming because my laptop is not really powerful for gameplay recording.
If anyone want to check it, you can search itsBlueDust on Youtube. Thank you very much!

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back