Welcome - introduce yourself!

Hi all, I've decided to sign up here as I haven't had a main haunt in quite a few years, and I'm craving somewhere to spew my gaming tastes/opinions over :p

I love platformer games, action-adventure games, and am a casual shmup fan, but really I'm all about the weird sh*t. Games like Katamari Damacy, killer7, Stretch Panic, LocoRoco or anything else that defies genre classification are always going to grab my interest, so if you have any suggestions on those lines, be sure to shoot them this way!

Hi all, I've decided to sign up here as I haven't had a main haunt in quite a few years, and I'm craving somewhere to spew my gaming tastes/opinions over :p

I love platformer games, action-adventure games, and am a casual shmup fan, but really I'm all about the weird sh*t. Games like Katamari Damacy, killer7, Stretch Panic, LocoRoco or anything else that defies genre classification are always going to grab my interest, so if you have any suggestions on those lines, be sure to shoot them this way!
You a great taste in games :) Welcome friend!

I'm not "new" anymore, I've been lurking and posting a bit for about a week, but let me do an formal introduction.

I am Nicodemous52, I've sometimes gone by the moniker of, The Last Paladin. I went to a private college to study political science, but didn't end up finishing my degree. My particular field of expertise is actually in philosophy, and one of my slow going side projects is working on developing my own moral philosophy.

As far as what you might be able to expect from me in terms of demeanor and opinions. For those in the US I'd put it this way. It is less than fair to call me a Republican, but it's more than fair to call me anti-Democrat. I am politically homeless, because I'm far too libertarian for the conservatives, and far to conservative for the libertarians.

Welcome to all the new people! Hope to get to know more about all of you!

Hey guys! I'm a small-time game blogger. You'll probably seeing me lurking around here looking for interesting stories to report on!

Hey guys! I'm a small-time game blogger. You'll probably seeing me lurking around here looking for interesting stories to report on!
Like, actually report on, or like "IGN" report (ie steal)... I kid, I kid.

OH, I was about to post a story I saw someone did about JoyFreak. Then I realize, YOU did the story about JoyFreak.

Hi, I'm AlucardAFT, 30 year old ecuadorian cook who loves games, memes, music, and overall everything geek.

Also, part-time mod for a few twitch/discord communities back in the day.

Welcome to JoyFreak! I look forward to chatting with you all!

Hi I'm Michael and I'm a game lover. I'm more into adventure games and story line games. Hope to find friends with similar interests

Hey nerds, I'm Tate and mostly into story-based rpgs but swing with a few platformers too (spyro, battle for bikini bottom, crash, etc). Playing a hell of a lot of Assassin's Creed lately

Hi everyone, my name is redschyte, iam a "youtuber", and a student, i like playing games (especially "not that famous" game) and i hope i can make some friend here

Latest content

General chat
Help Show users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      There are no messages in the chat. Be the first one to say Hi!
      Back